One Minutes Booing Immaculatley Obsevered by all Chelsea Fans

floss

Yeah, how dare the speaker try to calm down the boos to announce the death of Dave Sexton. What a w**ker ey?

I think we all know who should f**k off

Who rattled your pram you orrible little cretin.

I don't give a f**k what he was announcing (RIP Dave Sexton God bless you 1970 xxx) he should not be telling the support to "shut up", he has the loudest voice in the ground, and yet he tells us to shut up.

Far too big for his boots that w**ker, he should have waited 'till the fans were ready to make the announcement.

Who the f**k does he think he is?

I even cancelled my Chelsea TV subscription a few years ago because of his dismissive treatment of fans who dared to criticize players performances (whilst he had his tongue firmly planted up their arses) in FAN phone ins.

That was a callous and cynical ploy by Barnett to silence the true feelings of the paying fans (using the news of Dave Sexton's death to try and shut them up with the cryptic 'We have some bad news') - he should be ashamed of himself - the contempt for the fans runs deep at CFC

Far too big for his boots that w**ker, he should have waited 'till the fans were ready to make the announcement.

Who the f**k does he think he is?

I even cancelled my Chelsea TV subscription a few years ago because of his dismissive treatment of fans who dared to criticize players performances (whilst he had his tongue firmly planted up their arses) in FAN phone ins.

Yeah that was Neil Barnett. What a plumb he is. Thank God we see less of him on Chelsea Tv and he's even been banned from Cobham for some reason.

That was a callous and cynical ploy by Barnett to silence the true feelings of the paying fans (using the news of Dave Sexton's death to try and shut them up with the cryptic 'We have some bad news') - he should be ashamed of himself - the contempt for the fans runs deep at CFC

He was probably only doing what he was told to do. He totally blanked FSW in the tunnel, I'm pretty sure he feels the same as we do.

Archived