FSW Notes

Zola

It's bullsh*t, I coach an under 8's team and if I had information on the oposition even I would have their runs marked out so that my defenders were aware of them.  I don't like the fsw, I want him gone and I don't want him given any credit for anything, but this note is bollox.

Zola, sorry bud.

It's bullsh*t, I coach an under 8's team and if I had information on the oposition even I would have their runs marked out so that my defenders were aware of them.  I don't like the fsw, I want him gone and I don't want him given any credit for anything, but this note is bollox.

Zola, sorry bud.

How is that going Barn, i remember when you started the boy's wernt really getting results but seemed pretty pleased, I think you mentioned you managed to get some better performance.

How is that going Barn, i remember when you started the boy's wernt really getting results but seemed pretty pleased, I think you mentioned you managed to get some better performance.

It's going well mate thanks, still struggling for results but we're getting a lot of plaudits for the way we play and the improvements the boys are making.  We start playing in a league next season so the second half of this season we need to start thinking about winning games rather than just passing people to death.

Still loving it though, and my son has become an absolute star the last few weeks, the manager of the team we played on Sunday said it's the best performance he's seen from a kid since he started coaching.

One proud dad and coach. 

Archived