The Sun - At It Again....

It_Dont_Mata

Well if its true , Hazard can know hes going nowhere whether he likes it or not ..He came here signing for big dough so can jolly well get on to the end of his contract playing well....If its not true....SUN writer...Go n write fictional books or something..Dont get paid big wages to put false stories in a paper..Its Christmas so i wont swear....Ill just say..SUN WRITER..NAFF ORF

He's still got a bit to prove in my book. A great talent, but hardly the finished article.

Sure, he'd get the red carpet treatment in Spain but would start off well down the pecking order and end up having to dazzle every time he came on. After a few months of that he'd realise Chelsea was/is the best place for him.

The Sun seems to have it's giant stirring stick out again:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4710904/Christian-Benteke-Eden-Hazard-wants-to-join-Real-Madrid.html

Other than to disrupt and unsettle the player and club, what purpose does this article have?!

Why the hell are you on The Sun website in the first place??

Well if its true , Hazard can know hes going nowhere whether he likes it or not ..He came here signing for big dough so can jolly well get on to the end of his contract playing well....If its not true....SUN writer...Go n write fictional books or something..Dont get paid big wages to put false stories in a paper..Its Christmas so i wont swear....Ill just say..SUN WRITER..NAFF ORF

f**k off SUN writer you f**king incest born child of a whore. Better? :p

Why the hell are you on The Sun website in the first place??

For the life of me, I'll never understand this. It's no secret that English papers pump out disingenuous, sensationalist nonsense. I know it, you know it, the neighbor kid who wears a helmet to school knows it. Despite this, we're inundated with people posting links to that tripe with titles like "The Sun at it again". Of course they are, because you're giving them hits! Why should they change their behavior when it's financially lucrative for them to bait reactions with bollocks? I have but one humble suggestion:

STOP f**kING READING IT!

For the life of me, I'll never understand this. It's no secret that English papers pump out disingenuous, sensationalist nonsense. I know it, you know it, the neighbor kid who wears a helmet to school knows it. Despite this, we're inundated with people posting links to that tripe with titles like "The Sun at it again". Of course they are, because you're giving them hits! Why should they change their behavior when it's financially lucrative for them to bait reactions with bollocks? I have but one humble suggestion:

STOP f**kING READING IT!

Yes, and then it gets more hits, encoraging them further - copy and paste it if must.  Anyway, Benteke's sh1t

Archived