Brentford v Chelsea (FA Cup) 27/01/13 KO 12:00 GMT

splishsplosh

I don't need to mention that this is a must win game, we've bottled absolutely everything this season, and I suspect FSW will probably f**k this up with his sh*t tactics somewhere along the line.

But no matter how crap his tactics are, we should win this one. Lampard and Terry to start this one. Good game for Terry to come back in to I think. I also want Luiz back in midfield with Lampard. I like Ramires but he's better coming off the bench when the other team is getting tired.

I'm also f**king fed up with the way our front 3 is set up. His selection is right but I'd put Oscar on the right wing and Hazard on the left. Due to ball-man incident, Marin should feature OR we should try 2 up top with Torres and Ba.

A chance for the "fringe" players to prove they deserve to be picked ahead of others following the shambles of last night. 

Marin to start, JT to come back in (clearly we need him back if nothing else to give an on pitch rolicking to those around him). Bertrand has to show he can step up when needed. 

Is Bamford back from loan? Maybe he could have a run out up front.

I don't need to mention that this is a must win game, we've bottled absolutely everything this season, and I suspect FSW will probably f**k this up with his sh*t tactics somewhere along the line.

But no matter how crap his tactics are, we should win this one. Lampard and Terry to start this one. Good game for Terry to come back in to I think. I also want Luiz back in midfield with Lampard. I like Ramires but he's better coming off the bench when the other team is getting tired.

I'm also f**king fed up with the way our front 3 is set up. His selection is right but I'd put Oscar on the right wing and Hazard on the left. Due to ball-man incident, Marin should feature OR we should try 2 up top with Torres and Ba.

I agree on JT coming back in but I would rest Lamps for this. He looked sluggish last night and looked all of his 35 years and could do with a breather. Also expect Hazard will be suspended by Sunday.

We need some freshness and this is exactly why loan deals have their pros & cons 'cos it would be great to bring in the likes of McEachran, Piazon & Chalobah for this one. We really don't have too many options at present.

Play the youth, they might show more fight than the lot who were out last night.

And put the youth team manager in charge. He probably has more motivational skills and tactical acumen than Tubby. Brentford have a useful team this year and it is at Griffin Park, so we shouldn't take them lightly. Play JT and Marin, let Lamps sit this one out. It'd be good to give Mata a rest here too but we don't have many options if Hazard is suspended.

Torres will play much to Hazardaguess delight :D

He'll have found his level then. Hopefully he can keep up with the pace of the game.

I think you may be right though, no way will we play 2 games in a row with a real striker and Ba failing to score against Swansea will give Tubby just the excuse to "rest" him.

Turnbull.

Dave - Ake - Terry - Bertrand

Romeu - Lamps

Marin - Mata - Oscar

Ba

If he insists on rotating Ba call Bamford up from the youth team as we don't have many option up front or indeed in quite a few positions.

It's going to be hard to get excited for this game after what's happened recently.

Romeu is out for the season with a knee injury. 

Romeu is out for the season with a knee injury. 

& I think Bamford might still be out on loan at MK Dons. Not sure.

I would play.

Turnball

Azpi, Ivan, JT, Bertrand

Luiz, Lampard

Oscar, Mata, Marin

Ba

Bring Ake on if we score a hatful. 

Archived