The FA want their pound of flesh again!

bluedrake55

The FA has decided the 3 match ban was not enough of a punishment for Hazard and he will cop another punishment! This is very unfair because Hazard's actions were accidental.  What i find galling about this is that the blatant cheating of time wasting by the jacks have been completely overlooked and disregarded!   

Surprised why? The anti Chelsea bandwagon just keeps on rolling?

We all know the FA are inept w**kers. What makes me laugh more than anything is Feilaini escapes with a 3 game ban for his outrageous headbutt yet feel the need that hazard deserves more.

Clueless muppets the lot of them. Blind leading the blind.

As I was saying, how is there not a conflict of interest? Let's spell it out:

David GIll: FA Vice Chairman

David Gill: Man U Chief Exec.

Also note that none of the FA  Board of Directors have ever played football professionally.

Corrupt or incompetent or both, in the end it all points to the same inescapable conclusion: which is that the FA are f**king useless.

this is no surprise really , hazard will be flogged in public because of everything else that has happened this seaon , expect at least another 3 games , but i do feel Tommy Docs point about the conflict of interests is relevant , how can we expect a fair hearing is beyond me

Hi Oxford fan here. If the FA further charge Hazard then they are a complete disgrace. I witnessed a similar incident at last season's Oxford v Swindon derby game, and the referee only booked the player and no further charges brought. It seems to me complete show of double standards, and if I were Chesea FC I would ask OUFC for the footage of this incident. http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/oxfordunited/9569135.Aidan_takes_centre_stage/

Hopefully common sense prevails, it certainly seems from the outside that because of the high profile nature of Chelsea and Hazard that its worse offence than if it happens in League 2. Sorry FA same offence, should mean the same punishment.

Always refreshing to see some people out there actually don't fall for the media vilification of anything Chelsea at the moment.

There are many incidents which were worse than Hazard's.

What really annoys me the most, apart from the thick c**ts in this world who just jump on bandwagons and have no self thought or opinion, is Swansea are not even getting charged for failure to control the ballboy's who were doing it all night. They should be charged for their failure to control their ballboy's especially when this kid actually lays on the ball to stop Hazard from getting it... Unreal.

It shows what inept w**kers we have running our game when 99.9% of those involved in football back Hazard and can't see anything other than the ballboy being a little c**t... The 0.1% is that gammy mouthed racist prick Rio Ferdinand

Should never have been red-carded in the first place. Just a word would have done, but the wools' reaction got him the card. A three game ban is bad enough but will have to be accepted, but anything else over that will be a farce, but that's the FA for you.

The incident referred to above happened against my team, and as most fans would, the whole ground was calling for a red card and baying for his blood at the time. The FA didn't choose to act on it so they shouldn't in Hazard's case. I'll give our bellboy one thing, he didn't go rolling around like that soft Swansea boy, I think he shoved Ritchie back too!

The FA are toothless and will act on this under media pressure, but in the quiet realms of league two they accept it as being OK. Complete double standards by the same group who appealed Wayne Rooney's cleared red card for violent conduct.

It is pathetic, the FA think they are above the law but are a bunch of Anti Chelsea bungling money making old farts.

Chelsea should really go to town here. The ball boy was as much to blame as Hazard.

Everyone is now laughing about the matter and the FA should be brought to justice not the other way round.

This is hardly surprising, and yet it makes me both angry, and sad.

Our club certianly aren't doing themselves any favours, but the constand double standards in the FA feed into the muppets who read the papers and buy into everything.  I saw a good chunk of the responses on the Sky page backing the claim that the FA are a disgrace to look for further punishment given that Rio got away with nothing, and the same FA appealed on behalf of Rooney.

Then you get the one idiot going on about what a bunch of thugs we are as a club.

Football is slowly eating itself, and it's the Association meant to represent it that's slowly feeding it it's tail

Reading some of the reactions from other players it seems most are in favour of Hazard. Even those who say it's a red doesn't say he actually kicked the boy. And the few who are against Hazard are ones we expect to be just that.

And reading what people say about the incident I can only conclude that the ones who are against Hazard has either not taken their time to watch what happened and/or would still be against him no matter what.

As for the FA, well are we really surprised that they want to take action against Hazard. As long as a player is wearing a Chelsea shirt they are a target by them. I think that even if we handed them foolproof evidence that Hazard did not kick the boy and even the boy himself came out and said that he wasn't hit and only acted, FA would still punish Hazard.

And then they would of course just ignore all the incidents we can mention where something similar has happened without the FA handing out further punishment.

I've read three incidents on here already and I do hope Chelsea uses them (and others) as a defence for Hazard.

In fact, after all the s*it the club has thrown at us recently, they really should take this opportunity to gain some support back from us and make a stand. Stand behind Hazard 100% and go in hard on the FA.

It's not like they can hate us more than they already do.

Finally, the fact that the people at the FA has no experience of playing football and has in the past proved incompetent is rather frightening.

Look at the NHL, there they atleast have a former player in charge of punishing players. Someone who knows the game and what it's like out there.

A organisation such as the FA who lacks so much experience is just wrong.

If someone at the club actually cares about standing up for ourselves, they should take the FA to the Court of Arbitration for Sport over this.

I studied Sports Law last semester and this looks like it would fit into the jurisdiction of that court.

FA = Football Association 

More like FA = Ferguson's Association. These pricks turned it back on us after the racial allegations against Clattenburg against Man Utd, and why does Ferguson never get into trouble for complaining about the officials, yet Hazard receives a three match suspension. This pathetic excuse of an organisation hates our club, and there's no two ways about it. 

Archived