The World is Watching

Zeta
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Here's one for them...

We were seriously getting outplayed by Brentford owing to the dubious leadership of an interim manager who believes in subbing a RB for a RB when what we needed was a goal and who feels that it's wisest to leave the bringing on of a capable striker to nigh-on injury time.

In anotherwords, if that's too much to take down...

RAFA OUT.

Here's one for them...

We were seriously getting outplayed by Brentford owing to the dubious leadership of an interim manager who believes in subbing a RB for a RB when what we needed was a goal and who feels that it's wisest to leave the bringing on of a capable striker to nigh-on injury time.

RAFA OUT.

I can never understand fans like you. I don't like the presence of Benitez, but I can cope with him being there and get behind the team. But at what point do you stop and look at the performance of the team? Benitez isn't on the pitch kicking the ball, they are. Unless you think his chosen formation and team can cause our entire squad to put in a sh*tty performance.

Goodness - your third avatar in 20 minutes!  What a busy little bee you are, H.T. Arse.  This one has Nando in red. Brings back fond memories, does it?

Please, if you're not interested in discussing the topic don't troll. I've reported your post to the moderators.

Please, if you're not interested in discussing the topic don't troll. I've reported your post to the moderators.

LOL what a wit you are!  And we're back to the flags!

Edited by moi

Here's one for them...

RAFA OUT.

I can never understand fans like you. I don't like the presence of Benitez, but I can cope with him being there and get behind the team. But at what point do you stop and look at the performance of the team? Benitez isn't on the pitch kicking the ball, they are. Unless you think his chosen formation and team can cause our entire squad to put in a sh*tty performance.

I'm sorry for you that my opinions are beyond your comprehension. Would you like me to explain?

Your last sentence isn't really much of a sentence at all and certainly isn't punctuated as a question. Nonetheless, if you're asking me whether I think that the Interim's chosen formation and team selection is the cause of the majority of our poor form, I can easily give you an answer.

YES.

Is there anything else you don't understand?

Edited by NoSeatingInTheShedInMyDay

Really, NSITSIMD, you're wasting your breath - pearls before swine, as they say.

We have discussed this amongst ourselves for months.  

We really don't need to start a Year 9 type Debating Society meeting about it.

Harrumph!  A hundred?  I think a million would be more accurate!   :rofl:

You're not wrong, I was careful in case a certain person decided to take it as a challenge though (I'm pretty sure there's going on a hundred of 'her' already).

Edited by bluedave