Anyone selling a Hull ticket?

jlynch_1990

But his first post was a begging letter!  Has he posted elsewhere, I wonder?

True.  But I'm feeling charitable today - and he did say that he used to use the official forum.  Maybe he'll see the error of his ways and go from begging to contributing. 

.....ok, I said I was feeling charitable, after all it's Friday, the sun's shining, it's my son's birthday and we're all going out for a meal tonight.  He got me on a good day :smile:

True.  But I'm feeling charitable today - and he did say that he used to use the official forum.  Maybe he'll see the error of his ways and go from begging to contributing. 

.....ok, I said I was feeling charitable, after all it's Friday, the sun's shining, it's my son's birthday and we're all going out for a meal tonight.  He got me on a good day :smile:

Hope your son has a lovely day!

I am capable of being charitable (sometimes...) but have just seen so many people join either to try to sell something or to try to buy something.  Then you never see them again.

Maybe this one will be different.

I am capable of being charitable (sometimes...) but have just seen so many people join either to try to sell something or to try to buy something. Then you never see them again.

Really? When?

I am capable of being charitable (sometimes...) but have just seen so many people join either to try to sell something or to try to buy something.  Then you never see them again.

I will happily prove you wrong :)

I thought the layouts of all forums were the same, so experiencing the official one was enough to put me off the idea.  But I did come on here to look for tickets being sold, I will not lie... but now that I am on I have seen how good the layout is and I will certainly be a regular now :)

I have already commented on threads so I haven't just been on for this reason :D

Lucky that you have nice weather, it's crap up here in Scotland :(

What kind of food are you going for tonight BQ?

Thai - yum yum!  Living in Shropshire, this is about as exotic as it gets.  Although we do also have an excellent Persian restaurant.  I do love food - especially when I don't have to cook it.  And welcome jlynch - be happy you caught me on a good day!  And hope to see you around for a long time.

I will happily prove you wrong :)

I thought the layouts of all forums were the same, so experiencing the official one was enough to put me off the idea.  But I did come on here to look for tickets being sold, I will not lie... but now that I am on I have seen how good the layout is and I will certainly be a regular now :)

I have already commented on threads so I haven't just been on for this reason :D

Lucky that you have nice weather, it's crap up here in Scotland :(

You're Scottish??? Why didn't you say so? All is forgiven! 

And to Uno - I was brought up to do good by stealth!

The chances of you aquiring a ticket for the hull match i will imagine at this point are zero unless you pay bick bucks on the day outside fulham broadway.....Every site i visit has a wanted for hull section...With very very few spares...The folk who have aquired season tickets to re sell as i say will be about on the day

The chances of you aquiring a ticket for the hull match i will imagine at this point are zero unless you pay bick bucks on the day outside fulham broadway.....Every site i visit has a wanted for hull section...With very very few spares...The folk who have aquired season tickets to re sell as i say will be about on the day

Might do but don't wanna come all the way down if I can't get one before kick off. There are so many people going that haven't even been to double figure amount of games in there life, I may have been slated for never using the forum before but at least I go to lots of games a season including the awful Birmingham away on a cold winter night, Wigan, Sunderland.... One match wonders are more annoying that the fans that sit at the bridge and barely even clap lol

How do you know that there are so many people going who haven't been to many games?  And even if there are how can they be more annoying than those who don't even clap?  They may not have been to many matches but may be just as passionate in their support.  I know you're cross to miss out but maybe you should have ensured you didn't oversleep!  

Might do but don't wanna come all the way down if I can't get one before kick off. There are so many people going that haven't even been to double figure amount of games in there life, I may have been slated for never using the forum before but at least I go to lots of games a season including the awful Birmingham away on a cold winter night, Wigan, Sunderland.... One match wonders are more annoying that the fans that sit at the bridge and barely even clap lol

I'll take this opportunity to say I've only been to a handful of games, yet I have a Hull ticket. Hardly got any loyalty points either, let alone your "tasty 110", so suck it. 

Archived