Ba to Besiktas?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Okay was being banded around a few weeks back, along with the story that Jose had asked him to stay, so was all a bit confusing and contradictory, however is being reported again in the stabloids that a move is on.

Wonder if this means we are going with Costa, Lukaku and Torres coming season.

Lets see.

Considering how vocal Jose was about how unsatisfied he was with his striking options last season I would be surprised if he kept on 2/3 of them for next year. 

Fully expecting Ba and maybe even Torres to leave along with Eto'o

Problem with Torres is no one is prepared to pay the wages he is on with us, so he won't leave, instead he will see out his contract then be released.

If Chelsea are ready to cut their losses with him I could see us agreeing to loan him out for a year with us subsidising this wages like we did with Veron, Crespo, Shevchenko. 

Not an ideal scenario but I guess it depends on if the club want to take that sort of financial hit for the greater good of the squad. 

I wonder if a big pay off would get rid of him. Saying that who knows what the board want to do. If he is selling as many shirts as we hear he is then maybe they are happy keeping him for another year or so.

Its frustrating more than anything for us fans but it must be quite hard/expensive to get rid of a player like Torres.

Ba will go if the money and terms are right for all parties concerned.

I liked him, scored a few crucial goals but he didn't quite fit, plus his stamina is suspect, although that would have improved with more playing time, which isn't really going to happen with us.

Good luck to him if he goes, am sure he would be a success in Turkey.

Guest RFC_CFC

Think Remy is certain to join the gooners.

He'd probably push Giroud for a starting place if they didn't bring anyone else in (Would be mental not to though). Here he'd be behind Costa and Lukaku/Torres IMO.

We will be keeping one of our strikers and I feel that will be Torres (since no one will pay to take him). Hopefully Lukaku wants to prove himself

Costa, Lukaku & Torres.

Sell Ba hopefully for around what we paid him for £8M and buy Remy for the same amount. Costa, Lukaku and Remy i would be very happy.

Only downside to Remy is he's already on £100k p/w, Wouldn't mind him if we managed to get rid of Torres and his wages but i can't see that happening.

100K P/W for Remy

LOL

No chance.

I've heard numerous times that's what he's on, To be fair i also heard he's on 75/85k p/w. 

I presume it's a lot considering it was QPR who signed him at the time they were desperate

I've heard numerous times that's what he's on, To be fair i also heard he's on 75/85k p/w. 

I presume it's a lot considering it was QPR who signed him at the time they were desperate

I read on The Guardian this morning that he is on £75k a week. 

Guest RFC_CFC

As mental as QPR are I really doubt they would pay a player £100k a week. They would be smoke by now if they did surely?

As mental as QPR are I really doubt they would pay a player £100k a week. They would be smoke by now if they did surely?

Chris Samba came in on £100k a week when they bought him. 

How they think they can afford those wages with an 18k seater stadium I don't know. 

How they think they can afford those wages with an 18k seater stadium I don't know. 

I was going to make a joke about how QPR don't have to worry about FFP because they won't be getting into Europe any time soon, but apparently from December 2014 they're introducing points deductions for non-compliance.

Guest RFC_CFC

Honestly?

100K a week...

I can't believe that, I refuse to.