james rodriguez and falcao 96m lololol

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest RFC_CFC

Can't access the link but that's how I imagine both would cost combined. Who is linked with them? Please don't say us lol

You think to yourself people get paid to make this rubbish up lol

Ridiculous isn't it. I like rodriguez but I can only see us going for him maybe in a years time if schurrle, Oscar, Willian, and salah, fail to deliver this season. If one of them have a big season I don't see any need for forking out 40-50m on an area we have covered.

Wouldn't mind sanchez though given he can play cf.

Guest RFC_CFC

Yeah it's nuts.

We are already in advanced negotiations with Costa which is costing around £30-32 million so theres just no way we are going for Falcao..FFP is one reason.

IF we sold Oscar, Ramires and Mikel then maybe Rodriguez but even at that he only moved last summer for near £40 million and will be getting a crazy contract at Monaco..just can't see it either.

Sanchez would be the more realistic option but I can't see Barca selling a player who's goals were important to them last season.

Guest RFC_CFC

Unless their owner is pulling the funding or FFP is about to hammer them I doubt they would be looking to sell either.

Yep Falcao has always been off to Real Madrid, the Monoco move was just a one year thing to fulfill a gentlemans agreement on the 'no direct transfers from Athletico to Real' understanding.

Whether his ACL injury puts this all in doubt remains to be seen...they may go after Rodriguez now instead.

Edited by Zola

Guest RFC_CFC

I'd be wary spending crzy money on Falcao.

He's what 28/29 and just coming back from a serious ACL injury.

Monaco will do well to profit from the deal they done last summer.

Guest RFC_CFC

Porto must be well in the money when you think about it.

They got £38 odd million for Rodriguez

Sold Falcao to Madrid for a big fee

Sold Hulk to Zenit for over £30 million

That's only recent ones too, they have done it for years now it seems.

Most of the money goes to third party owners. 

Guest RFC_CFC

Most of the money goes to third party owners.

Even at that they must make a fair bit?

They are always getting huge fees for players they bring in for fairly low fees (due to the work permit thing I suppoose)

Same with Benfica tbh

Matic, Ramires, Luiz, Coentrao, Di Maria

I'd still take Falcao over Costa. I know there is the knee problem but he has been given time to get over it when players in the past have not.

I think he would cost too much though, i don't think he is worth £30 million right now and i don't know if i would like us to risk signing him for that amount.