Spurs New End.

Andy North

I have to admit to having a work mate who is a Spurs fan for this but here goes. I spoke to a mate (spurs fan) last week after their first home game in the new stadium, which as a season ticket holder, he attended. During the conversation he mentioned that the atmosphere and noise being generated by the "White wall" was better than anything he had heard at WHL. I had to stop him in his tracks. It transpires that THFC are calling their new end "The White Wall". Aside from the West side and The Middle I'm pretty sure the other section of the The Shed was called "The White wall".

Are there any Chelsea fans out there who would be in a position to sue THFC for plagiarizing? If not, perhaps somebody could suggest another form of action.

30 minutes ago, Andy North said:

I have to admit to having a work mate who is a Spurs fan for this but here goes. I spoke to a mate (spurs fan) last week after their first home game in the new stadium, which as a season ticket holder, he attended. During the conversation he mentioned that the atmosphere and noise being generated by the "White wall" was better than anything he had heard at WHL. I had to stop him in his tracks. It transpires that THFC are calling their new end "The White Wall". Aside from the West side and The Middle I'm pretty sure the other section of the The Shed was called "The White wall".

Are there any Chelsea fans out there who would be in a position to sue THFC for plagiarizing? If not, perhaps somebody could suggest another form of action.

Knock down Bates motel, and put a proper shed up, then having four different gates, the tea bar, west side, middle and white wall, no away fans in our shed either!!!

1 hour ago, Andy North said:

Can’t see anything to stop them unfortunately. The Whitewall was just an in house informal name for a small part of the Shed which got bulldozed over 25 years ago.

We can only be content that we had original Whitewall.

Ps it pains me to say that Spurs do make a lot of noise. There fan base is probably at a similar state to ours in the late 90s, early 2000’s. Top four club, not many tourists and sit on their hands glory boys.

Ps We are the Whitewall, we’re going to Bristol, why don’t the Middle?

6 hours ago, Andy North said:

Thought they were calling it the "Cock End" or have i been misinformed 

• 1 month later...

Archived