Picture of the Shed.

bluehaze

• 11 months later...

A good healthy football diet! Who can forget the whestlers boiled burgers from the mobile burger trolleys!! They used to handle the food, the money and all without gloves!! I bet a few had the trots after eating one of those.

On 13/04/2020 at 09:06, bluehaze said:

Most pictures of the Shed that are posted are usually ones we've all seen over the years. I don't think I've seen this one the main memory it's bringing up is pissing up the back at halftime.

ET9GYaUWAAEQ_7o.jpg

Pretty sure I am in this picture - not plod - used to get a brown ale from the shed tea bar- sometimes a bag of poor quality peanuts from the roving PEANUT salesman, golden goal ticket in my pocket.

On 18/03/2021 at 20:29, Nitro said:

Pretty sure I am in this picture - not plod - used to get a brown ale from the shed tea bar- sometimes a bag of poor quality peanuts from the roving PEANUT salesman, golden goal ticket in my pocket.

Anyone remember the chant " 1 2 3 4  can you hear the Tottenham roar,   ' peanuts for sixpence ' !

always made me laugh.

52 minutes ago, Scott said:

Shed-End-entrance.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

That picture is pretty ubiquitous it's against Sheffield Utd 1994 the last day of the Shed here's one from the same day. It's 27 years ago but I don't remember that many cars in front of the Shed ever .

200334_10150169381377658_2878239_n1.jpg

13 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

What a picture! So many memories. You could feel the crowd noise from the floor going up those steps to the Shed.

Liverpool game 82 even though we were massive underdogs the atmosphere was something else me and my mate got in at two and it was packed. As a youngster when I queued up it was well before kick off and usually at the Bovril entrance so you didn't hear the crowd I'll never forget the shouts of Hello, Hello Shankley is dead, Shankley is dead it was deafening and exciting as we had so few games like that back then.

2 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Liverpool game 82 even though we were massive underdogs the atmosphere was something else me and my mate got in at two and it was packed. As a youngster when I queued up it was well before kick off and usually at the Bovril entrance so you didn't hear the crowd I'll never forget the shouts of Hello, Hello Shankley is dead, Shankley is dead it was deafening and exciting as we had so few games like that back then.

Not shed related but more atmosphere related as in a blinding atmosphere at SB . It was either the FA-cup 2-0 win early 1980s or the League one 3-1 win in mid 1980s . Steve nichol was collecting a ball infront of the benchers and the whole ground is bouncing with chelsea chelsea chelsea . For sure chelsea are winning in the game ,but the look on Steve Nicols face as he faces the benches and West stand to Get the ball ,it looks like he is pooing his shorts with 

stress ,worry. Shame thrown in .

i will try and dig out the footage ,