Nic's Goal Celebration

Guest Brian M

Guest Brian M
exactly that but did you notice Yakubu doing something similar today?

Yeah, that's exactly why I asked mate. And for some reason I found myself thinking it may be a Muslim thing? But doesn't seem that way if it's for his daughter.

exactly that but did you notice Yakubu doing something similar today?

Yeah, that's exactly why I asked mate. And for some reason I found myself thinking it may be a Muslim thing? But doesn't seem that way if it's for his daughter.

No Idea why Yakubu has started doing it but Nics daughters name translates from French to English as Butterfly as far as I know,

Guest Brian M
No but she looks just like Dustin Hoffman

(I know Brian - I don't need to be told)

You know, I distinctly remember my sister reading that book when I was a nipper, and she'd scare the crap out of me by reading out scary bits. One bit that's still vivid is some guy being buried up to his head, then honey being poured over his face. And 'It took the ants two days to devour his eyes'!

Sisters. Gotta love them!

Nic's and the Yak's are entirely different. Anelka's thumbs are touching with one had infront of the other, held low. Yakubu is crossed arms with no thumb connection and at the top of his chest.

That sounds a very anal way (erugh, I'm gonna get some stick for using that word) of describing it and makes it look like I study these things, but when you look at them, you can see they're different.

its not the best celebration, but its knowhere near the worst. that belongs to that little eejit at three point lane with his school playground roll and gun crap. boils my blood that.

Archived