Your favourite Music Videos?

Santa

What's your favourite music videos? Past or present! Doesn't have to be a band you even like, a high budget video, just a video that you think is good!

Use of youtube embed encouraged. Click the youtube button in the posting screen, and put the youtube address in the middle of the tags. If the video starts with uk.youtube.com change the uk to www if you're embedding.

This should bring Bluebeard in for a post or two!

always liked this:

[youtube:wof1gyu5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7Ai9dWrRQ[/youtube:wof1gyu5]

and this from michel gondry is brilliant:

[youtube:wof1gyu5]

[/youtube:wof1gyu5]

for pure overblown nonsense though watch the november rain by guns n' roses... verges on genius. but I won't post it.

I thought this was quite clever too:

[youtube:wof1gyu5]

[/youtube:wof1gyu5]

should also say, adverts often do a much better job of being music videos than actual music vids.

I would've put that White Stripes one too G4, that's a quality Video!

Took a while to find on youtube, but it's there.

Tenacious D

[youtube:1ju2a5ap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cm5CW7Uaqc[/youtube:1ju2a5ap]

Also this from Radiohead - Paranoid Android

[youtube:1ju2a5ap]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szdWPWnnNls[/youtube:1ju2a5ap]

Also would add Street Spirit from them too.

Cant be arsed to do the You Tube stuff but my fave music video ever is Enjoy The Silence by Depeche Mode, directed by Anton Corbjin it fits the song perfectly. In fact any of Corbjins DM videos are worth a look.

Also for some great 'it could only have happened in the 80s nostalgia' check out 'Loves Great Adventure' by Ultravox!

Favourite music videos?

There's that one with all the girls playing saxaphones, in little majorette type outfits.

The one where that one bloke gets chased by loadsa girls all dressed in bikini's / shorts.

That song "Stacey's mum" featuring Rachel Hunter - again in a bikini (hmm, bit of a theme developing here)

Basically, any video featuring birds with big tits in or out of bikini's are pretty good - unless they also happen to feature that 50 cents, 'cos he's a complete w**ker.

(Latest Kanye West one is pretty good too)

Favourite music videos?

There's that one with all the girls playing saxaphones, in little majorette type outfits.

The one where that one bloke gets chased by loadsa girls all dressed in bikini's / shorts.

That song "Stacey's mum" featuring Rachel Hunter - again in a bikini (hmm, bit of a theme developing here)

Basically, any video featuring birds with big tits in or out of bikini's are pretty good - unless they also happen to feature that 50 cents, 'cos he's a complete w*****.

(Latest Kanye West one is pretty good too)

Girls on Film anyone? !!! When i first saw that aged 8 icon_eek.gif

Staceys Mum is by Fountains of Wayne i think

Basically, any video featuring birds with big tits in or out of bikini's are pretty good ...

Your all time favourite wouldn't happen to be "Call on me" by Eric Prydz? icon_lol.gif

SHHHH! if you look into a mirror and say "eric prydz" three times sofa manager will start posting again.

This for me.

Maybe not the very greatest video ever but, for me, the best 'all round package' Stunning song (always in my top 10 songs and depending on mood occasionally right at the top), great video, possibly the most memorable opening to a song ever and, to cap it all, for me, one of the most haunting pieces of reflection I have ever heard in a song.

I've never done good things

I've never done bad things

I never did anything out of the blue

[youtube:4bdfvqq9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r44OFO-MNPo[/youtube:4bdfvqq9]

That's a classic video Loz! And an awesome song as well! happy0034.gif

For me Bowie is second to none. I can even forgive him the 'Tin machine' era because he had accumulated so many brownie points!

I have seen him a few times in concert but had never seen him sing 'Ashes to Ashes' live and, to be honest, I had given up all hope of seeing it happen. Then I went to see him at Old Trafford cricket ground back in about the summer of 2002 and he sung it and I felt I had witnessed a moment of pure unadulterated genius.

Some great ones already...and this, like all music questions, can change daily. I love this Band and thier videos (even the one with the two kids kissing). I just think the videos are so fitting for the music

[youtube:deenyaup]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLCurB1lJw[/youtube:deenyaup]

By the same band, I love this track too, so joyful and melancholic at the same time. I remember Sky using it after we won the Prem, and they had a shot of Crespo crying....almost made me cry for joy too

[youtube:deenyaup]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDxMQaMqsig[/youtube:deenyaup]

[youtube:349bmfl9]

[/youtube:349bmfl9]

Not my favourite song from The Soundtrack of our Lives, but the video fits the song and I like it because I know that they're really a top class live band. Here's another one from them that I like:

[youtube:349bmfl9]

[/youtube:349bmfl9]

Archived