the Chelsea v Notlob thread

lauren

feeling very nervous. This could be so close and yet so far, just one draw instead of losing a game and we could have gone into this game with the upper hand. Those of you going please sing at the top of your lungs.

well

would'nt it be great if heskey done to man utd what he done to us. don't worry about the atmosphere it will be special either way for where on our way to moscow. can't wait for sunday. come on wigan 431.gif

------------------------------------------

Edited for text speak. It's only 3 more characters! ES

i had a very realistic dream last night -- i was watching our final match, but by the time I turned on the television the match had started and we were already up 1:0 on a Terry goal. they weren't revealing the ManUtd score until near the end of the game, so I had to hang tight. Terry scored a second, then someone else scored for us, then he scored a third giving him his first ever hat trick and putting us up 4:0, and at that point, they switched over to the Wigan match with Wigan leading 3:2 in the 65th minute. the rest of it was a blur, but my dream continued with me going about the rest of my day with a huge smile on my face -- we actually did it! -- and I texted one of my Manc friends with a simple "!!!" message that said it all. when i woke up this morning, it had felt as if the whole thing had really happened.

...I texted one of my Manc friends with a simple "!!!" message that said it all. when i woke up this morning, it had felt as if the whole thing had really happened.

Better check your mobile...maybe you've sent a message during the night. icon_lol.gif

i had a very realistic dream last night -- i was watching our final match, but by the time I turned on the television the match had started and we were already up 1:0 on a Terry goal. they weren't revealing the ManUtd score until near the end of the game, so I had to hang tight. Terry scored a second, then someone else scored for us, then he scored a third giving him his first ever hat trick and putting us up 4:0, and at that point, they switched over to the Wigan match with Wigan leading 3:2 in the 65th minute. the rest of it was a blur, but my dream continued with me going about the rest of my day with a huge smile on my face -- we actually did it! -- and I texted one of my Manc friends with a simple "!!!" message that said it all. when i woke up this morning, it had felt as if the whole thing had really happened.

That's some dream you have there mate.

I have also been having such dreams lately.

But, I am really dissappointed because I won't be able to see the match on Sunday and most probably wont get to know the results till 18th of May (Yeah that's right - a week later)!!! And that is because I am going on a trek to the Himalayas.

I don't know how I'll be able to hold it for 7 days sadwalk.gif

I am really dissappointed because I won't be able to see the match on Sunday and most probably wont get to know the results till 18th of May (Yeah that's right - a week later)!!! And that is because I am going on a trek to the Himalayas.

Ask Yogic, maybe you can watch the game at his place. icon_lol.gif

The talk on the Wigan fan forums is that they want to be part of the upset, they want thier team to go out and give it all they have, i dint read one post to the contrary.

Lets hope they push thier team on the day, unlike them pikey twats.

You wanna start toking ganja my man ! icon_wink.gif

I'm not nervous just overwelmed with pride that we are still (somehow) in this position.

Fergus*n,he knows they should of been out of site by now,but they are not.

And he's trying to spin it around with the media now,but he's worried!

He's the one who should be nervous,this would be our greatest achievement as underdogs and quite possibly one of the biggest shocks ever at the top.

It probably wont happen and I don't expect it to happen.

As long as we win the game,we literally have nothing to lose.

Nothing to lose and its going to be a good day.

F**K YOUR HISTORY..........

WERE GOING TO MOSCOW!!!

The situation reminds me of when my local team(Tampere United) won the Finnish league for the first time. My team needed to win their final match and hope that HJK(overwhelming favourite for the title) drops points. We won 1-0 at home and our Derby rivals FC Haka managed a 1-1 draw away against HJK. That time we won by a single point, but Chelsea's situation reminds me of that season finale because the general opinion is that ManU has won the title already. It would be a shock of epic proportions if we somehow managed to overtake them.

COME ON CHELSEA! COME ON WIGAN!

Carvalho may miss out due to injury. I'd be more concerned if this game were on the road or it were against the Mancs. I think Alex will deputize alongside JT just fine.

---------------------Cech

-----Essien------Terry---Alex------A.Cole

---------------------Maka

-------------Ballack--------Lampard

-----Anelka-----------------------J.Cole

--------------------Drogs

I'm not nervous just overwelmed with pride that we are still (somehow) in this position.

Fergus*n,he knows they should of been out of site by now,but they are not.

And he's trying to spin it around with the media now,but he's worried!

He's the one who should be nervous,this would be our greatest achievement as underdogs and quite possibly one of the biggest shocks ever at the top.

It probably wont happen and I don't expect it to happen.

As long as we win the game,we literally have nothing to lose.

Nothing to lose and its going to be a good day.

F**K YOUR HISTORY..........

WERE GOING TO MOSCOW!!!

Great post! I feel exactly the same! clap2.gif

i think it wouldnt be a bad game for riccy to miss. id rather he got fit for the final as this game will be more suited to alex`s height and strength. with riccy on the pitch they will just get davies to latch on to him and batter him for 90 minutes. he wont manage to do that to alex....

Carvalho may miss out due to injury. I'd be more concerned if this game were on the road or it were against the Mancs. I think Alex will deputize alongside JT just fine.

---------------------Cech

-----Essien------Terry---Alex------A.Cole

---------------------Maka

-------------Ballack--------Lampard

-----Anelka-----------------------J.Cole

--------------------Drogs

Anelka cant play in this game

Funnny, I was watching Monty Python the other day, episode 9, I think i was, the one with the various gangs, notably the infamous Hell's Grannies) roaming the streets of a certain Northen town. It's the crochet that does it. Worse than heroin once they start. But anyway, the town in question? Should be obvious. As should the Pythonised spelling.

I just hope we don't f*ck it up on the last day, that said regardless of what happens two weeks after JM had gone I spoke to a mate and we both agreed that we'd take 4th spot and finish the league then. To be where we are (don't forget as well as JM going, we've had serious injuries to key players, and the African Nations took plenty of our key players) is nothing short of a miraculous effort by everyone involved. This season possibly more than any other I'm proud of my team.

Archived