Kodi

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Loving Wookie on Kodi, it comes up as the home screen on Kodi if that makes sense lol!

Its improved my streams by 100%.

I downloaded Wookie, it seems pretty. It's abit fiddly to get the hang off but I eventually got there. Seems to be good at removing dead links and updating the add on's.

Spent abit of time watching shows on Kodi through Wookie. It seems to buffer quite abit which is annoying.

Any suggestions?

I recently added a build to my Kodi.

First install Ares Wizard which allows you to browse popular builds.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/

From there you can install a build onto your Kodi which will have multiple add-ons installed for watching film, tv and sport.

I'm currently using a build called The Beast which I stalled manually because an issue on Ares Wizard

https://seo-michael.co.uk/the-beast-build-for-kodi/

Had no issues with film or tv on that build I just recommend clearing your cache more or less before every use to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.

Edited by ForeverCarefree

I recently added a build to my Kodi.

First install Ares Wizard which allows you to browse popular builds.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ares-wizard-kodi/

From there you can install a build onto your Kodi which will have multiple add-ons installed for watching film, tv and sport.

I'm currently using a build called The Beast which I stalled manually because an issue on Ares Wizard

https://seo-michael.co.uk/the-beast-build-for-kodi/

Had no issues with film or tv on that build I just recommend clearing your cache more or less before every use to ensure it runs as smoothly as possible.

I used to use Beast but I found it had far too much content for firesticks, constantly updating etc. I now use Paradox for any devices I do for friends and family, cleaner and runs better on more limited devices.

I used to use Beast but I found it had far too much content for firesticks, constantly updating etc. I now use Paradox for any devices I do for friends and family, cleaner and runs better on more limited devices.

I'm using it on an Android box which is why I'm probably not having any issues.

I was using a build called Alien something or other up until recently but was finding links working less and less often and the updates too constant.

Having loaded on the Beast and other packs, I found them to be a bit of a ball ache to maintain, clearing cache more regularly etc.

Since wiping the fox and only installing what I need and use (Exodus, Phoenix, NJM and Sports Devil), the box performs better and is easier to look after.

For me less is more :)

Having loaded on the Beast and other packs, I found them to be a bit of a ball ache to maintain, clearing cache more regularly etc.

Since wiping the fox and only installing what I need and use (Exodus, Phoenix, NJM and Sports Devil), the box performs better and is easier to look after.

For me less is more :)

Yeah I used to run wizards but in the end it always affected the box's performance.

Like you I have a handful of addons which I use and that's it. I update them every other week and manually clear the cache. It's more clean and performs faster IMO

I didnt think the zip files etc would extract and install just like a PC, happy days haha. I have the following successfully installed on the Nexus

> Phoenix

> UK Turk Playlist

Any other good live sport options I should consider? I havent installed NJM as its been pretty rubbish for me recently.

I got told by someone that Amazon have blocked being able to download Kodi to their sticks. Is that right?

Apparently Amazon have removed the Kodi app from their play store....but still sell fully loaded droid boxes on their site.

Be interesting to see what that does for sales of the stick.

You can still put it on can you not?

I done a dozen of these a year ago without getting kodi from the play store.

Not got a stick so not too sure.

I just remember hearing Amazon tweaked software updates to remove firestarter, Kodi next maybe?

They blocked Firestarter, but its back on now. Theres a version called Firestopper that has full functionality too. But you can add Kodi to a firestick using ADB fire, very simple.

• 3 weeks later...