Robinho arrested

loz

Bluemoon on here did actually say that the night Robinho walked out training (or jetted out) as there was news of what happened in Leeds involving a Premiership player.

I can't find the thread now, if I do I will edit the post.

Is it a coincidence he fled to Brazil straight after this was alledged to have occured?

You could get a job with the Mail :D

I'd say it was nothing to do with it - otherwise why come back?

I'd give you a pound to a pinch of sh*t that this is all rubbish anyway. Some tart after some money in the press.

(Of course, if anything did actually happen then lock him up and throw away the key)

Bloody liberals! If he's guilty, rip his goolies off and stuff 'em down his throat, then staple his lips together so he chokes, and set fire to the b*stard! ;)

Hang on a wee minute, BB! What he's accused of is "sexual assault" which can mean anything from serious attacks just short of rape to minor offences of groping someone's boobs/bum. Let's wait and see what exactly he's supposed to have done before we condemn him to mediaeval tortures.

Bluemoon on here did actually say that the night Robinho walked out training (or jetted out) as there was news of what happened in Leeds involving a Premiership player.

I can't find the thread now, if I do I will edit the post.

I remember him saying the same thing. I thought he was just being paranoid at the time. He had those pictures of Jo and Robinho at the club together from another site, too.

I hope for his sake this is a false accusation (though obviously that isnt a good thing for allegations of this nature, on the whole) but if he is found guilty, I cant even imagine how catastrophic this would be to City's season.

Hang on a wee minute, BB! What he's accused of is "sexual assault" which can mean anything from serious attacks just short of rape to minor offences of groping someone's boobs/bum. Let's wait and see what exactly he's supposed to have done before we condemn him to mediaeval tortures.

If he groped my wife/girlfriend/daughters boobs or bum, he'd get exactly that treatment from me if I got to him before the police did. Just as well I don't have a wife/girlfriend/daughter really... ;)

Besides, how come you didn't pick up on ethicalstrategy's plan to "lock him up and throw away the key"? :D

If he groped my wife/girlfriend/daughters boobs or bum, he'd get exactly that treatment from me if I got to him before the police did. Just as well I don't have a wife/girlfriend/daughter really... :D

Besides, how come you didn't pick up on ethicalstrategy's plan to "lock him up and throw away the key"? ;)

Yeah, I guess it didn't sound as melodramatic as yours, so it passed me by. I think I'll reserve judgement till I find out exactly what he's accused of. Then if appropriate I'll devise a fiendishly cruel punishment that will satisfy your blood lust!

Yeah, I guess it didn't sound as melodramatic as yours, so it passed me by. I think I'll reserve judgement till I find out exactly what he's accused of. Then if appropriate I'll devise a fiendishly cruel punishment that will satisfy your blood lust!

Fair enough! :D

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love sent to me; 5 years for Gerrard, 4 points for Ronny, 3 Arabs buying 2 fines for Robbie and a Barton hanging from a treeee.

By points I mean on a driving liscense :D

Bloody liberals! If he's guilty, rip his goolies off and stuff 'em down his throat, then staple his lips together so he chokes, and set fire to the b*stard! ;)

You're going soft - what about the disemboweling bit?

PS. Moi - The charge is 'Serious Sexual Assault' - whatever that is, but Im guessing its a bit more than a grope

You're going soft - what about the disemboweling bit?

PS. Moi - The charge is 'Serious Sexual Assault' - whatever that is, but Im guessing its a bit more than a grope

Ah right, serious does make a difference. SO - privates cut off and burnt before his eyes - a modern equivalent of that would be to have his privates fricasséd on "Ready, Steady, Cook", while he chops the garlic to flavour them with.

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love sent to me; 5 years for Gerrard, 4 points for Ronny, 3 Arabs buying 2 fines for Robbie and a Barton hanging from a treeee.

By points I mean on a driving liscense ;)

Brilliant Gem. Laughed all the way through it. Simply brilliant. Lessened in no way by the fact I don't know which Ronny you refer to.

Who ?
Is it "The Rocket" Ronny O'Sullivan, the snooker player ?

Brilliant Gem. Laughed all the way through it. Simply brilliant. Lessened in no way by the fact I don't know which Ronny you refer to.

Who ?
Is it "The Rocket" Ronny O'Sullivan, the snooker player ?

Clue: It might be a Ronnie who is also known as a greasy twat, who lives in the North East of England, who decided he wasn't able to drive his ridiculously powerful car, and crashed it.

[rolf] Do'ya know who is is yet? [/rolf]

Clue: It might be a Ronnie who is also known as a greasy twat, who lives in the North East of England, who decided he wasn't able to drive his ridiculously powerful car, and crashed it.

[rolf] Do'ya know who is is yet? [/rolf]

Blimey, that snail! 4 bullets for him, rather. :look:

Archived