should we close this section until 2011?

The Brit

I am suprised Sk are not firing money at this to NOT get us banned. If we are banned from transfer dealings for two seasons, then they've automatically lost half their stories in January and the summer. Bet their glad Citeh have loadsamoney now, as they'll at least have them to link to every player available in the windows

What about 'other' rumours like:

I heard that G4 is going to buy a round at the next shed end piss-up

A worthy rumour indeed :D

And where would we put the rumour if one of our players wanted to change bootlaces? Huh huh? Answer me that, I dare you!

No need to close this section. Rumours will still be around, even if we can't sign anyone. We aren't forbidden to buy youngsters or indeed make deals that secure players for us when the ban is over, are we?

Actually I heard a rumour today. Freddie Ljungberg is heading back to the Premier League on loan and the will join either Arsenal (his former team) or Chelsea.

This lead me to wonder: are we allowed to take players on loan?

No need to close this section. Rumours will still be around, even if we can't sign anyone. We aren't forbidden to buy youngsters or indeed make deals that secure players for us when the ban is over, are we?

Actually I heard a rumour today. Freddie Ljungberg is heading back to the Premier League on loan and the will join either Arsenal (his former team) or Chelsea.

This lead me to wonder: are we allowed to take players on loan?

We're not allowed to register any players either nationally or internationally. Basically we're f**ked if the ban stands and are left with what we've got.

This didn't just happen overnight why didn't we splash the cash over the summer? However this will only strenghthen our team spirit and rekindle joses old siege mentality of us against the world. I believe the ban will be reduced to Jan only though after an appeal similar to Roma.

This didn't just happen overnight why didn't we splash the cash over the summer?

The obvious answer to that is that we didn't see the punishment coming, We either didn't even know about it or expected to get off with a far lesser penalty.

I believe the ban will be reduced to Jan only though after an appeal similar to Roma.

I would hope so, but you never can tell.

Archived