guy in black t-shirt

sexelk

Yes picked that up live last night. I'm sure we all look like that when we score during a squeaky bum time.

Also did you see one guy in front row to the right of the goal during our second goal. He was in grey and celebrating. If he was one of

us he probably would of been safe during this game but got to think he was a scouser. Got to love it.

the guy below is an absolute legend :D

if you seen him after drogba's goal, you'll know what i mean. look up the highlights on google and watch drogba's goal if you didn't

jgmcue.jpg

My missus thought he was hilarious. I was out on the floor, jumping up and down having almost the same expression on my face.

lol it could be him

it looked like he was struggling with the dilemma of whether to take his top off or not

Yeah, he stood there with his hands on his colar on the first goal, so by the second goal he just couldn't control himself anymore ::ChELSeAFaN::

Yeah, he stood there with his hands on his colar on the first goal, so by the second goal he just couldn't control himself anymore ::ChELSeAFaN::

Yes, it´s him! You can see the guy next to him is wearing a dark blue jacket! Absolute legend:D

Yes, it´s him! You can see the guy next to him is wearing a dark blue jacket! Absolute legend:D

Bet he didn't expect to be the talk of the Shed End forum :P

Makes me happy to see that kind of passion. Top man ::ChELSeAFaN::

It looks like he pops out from underneath the crowd and joins the festivities rather late ;) , but he certainly steals the show in the end with "Hey everybody I'm so happy right now I'm about to take my shirt off" moment.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_chelseafanblacktop.gif

"Hey everybody, my shirt is off"!

UMav3aT4AP.jpg

It looks like he pops out from underneath the crowd and joins the festivities rather late ::ChELSeAFaN:: , but he certainly steals the show in the end with "Hey everybody I'm so happy right now I'm about to take my shirt off" moment.

UMav3aT4AP.jpg

Can u make the first one a bit smallere so it can be used as an avatar? :D would be epic!

rofl,

after the Drogba goal my girlfriend (who was still sleeping, I live on the Pacific coast in Canada) came running into the living rooms...stares at me and says

"WTF, is your shirt trying to kill you?"

Apparently I was screaming and pulling at my jersey so hard she thought I'd gone insane and was trying to tear it off me.....or in other words my gf thinks I do acid now...

It looks like he pops out from underneath the crowd and joins the festivities rather late :loser: , but he certainly steals the show in the end with "Hey everybody I'm so happy right now I'm about to take my shirt off" moment.

UMav3aT4AP.jpg

Looks like he couldn't undo his shirt button with all that excitement ::clap2::