This could be scary

yorkleyblue

No thanks. He was good when he was here, but we have moved on and he didn't make many friends at the Bridge with the way he conducted himself prior to his transfer to Arse. He'd be a back up player even if he agreed to play left back instead of central defence. We already have a 30+ years old injury prone central defender(Carvalho), so I don't think we need another one. Roma would probably be a great place for him if Claudio's still there next season.

Edited by Maksimov

My Laptop just got up..ran halfway down the garden and sat in the middle..I think it was crying.

The ghost of willie has had to be excorsized.

Seriously,

I thought he was one of the best Centre backs around when he was here but he is no longer any better than Carvalho and should he leave I would sooner have Ivan and Bruma covering.

He never left here on great terms with some of the things he said and I can't see why he would want to come back even if we wanted him.

My Laptop just got up..ran halfway down the garden and sat in the middle..I think it was crying.

The ghost of willie has had to be excorsized.

Seriously,

I thought he was one of the best Centre backs around when he was here but he is no longer any better than Carvalho and should he leave I would sooner have Ivan and Bruma covering.

He never left here on great terms with some of the things he said and I can't see why he would want to come back even if we wanted him.

Here here.

I can't see any reason that Carlo or Roman would want him

Got me thinking of Gooners who came to us directly......

....I can only think of Petit and Cole.

Petit came to us via Barcelona, not directly from Arsenal. Unless that's not what you mean and I'm making a tit of myself.

Great words of wisdom there Chippy. He was easily one of the best centre backs in the league when he was here (and playing centre back). Also could never forget his goal against tottenham at the bridge. But he is now older, less mentally stable, less pacey and is simply not the player he was. We have much better opitions now and dont need a 33 year old. Obviously as its on goal.com its complete nonsense though.

Ps hope the laptop is feeling better?

I didn't remember him playing for Barca.

He came from Barca to Chelsea along with Zenden. I remember he complained that at Barca he(Petit) was played out of position and he said something like "I was pushed further and further to left in our formation, until I found myself on the bench." Or something along those lines. :D

i've just got this to say...... GALLAS GALLAS YOUR A c**t YOUR A c**t AND YOUR'LL ALWAYS BE A c**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst i no longer like him he was a big part in our last two league successes and to be fair was pushed to arsenal. Sure he has said some stuff since being at arsenal, maybe bitterness moreso than anything else but all the same this was a pretty crude and unnecessary post.

Honestly, how this could happen beggar's belief.... you can imagine Ballack saying " here you go Bill, have your No13 shirt back"

I'm not saying I think he will come or that I'd want him to come to Chelsea, but Ballack is possibly going to go back to Germany(unless he wants and is allowed to stick around to see if we can win the UCL) and the #13 doesn't seem like a such an important number to him anyway. Arsenal doesn't have anyone with the squad number 13 at the moment and yet he sticks with number 10.