Ivanovic Injury

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Average Rating : Add Comment

NEWSFLASH: IVANOVIC DOUBT

Posted on: Thu 13 May 2010

A knee problem for Branislav Ivanovic prevents Carlo Ancelotti naming an unchanged side two days ahead of the FA Cup Final.

The right-back has been training and will be assessed over the next 48 hours. Paulo Ferreira will come in if Ivanovic is not passed fit.

Ancelotti confirms John Terry will be selected following his foot scan.

'John has trained well and is ready to play,' the manager reports.

A full match preview from Ancelotti will follow.

HOPE HE MAKES THE GAME HES MY PLAYER OF THE SEASON

Edited by Mod
Edited topic title to reflect topic.

Average Rating : Add Comment

NEWSFLASH: IVANOVIC DOUBT

Posted on: Thu 13 May 2010

A knee problem for Branislav Ivanovic prevents Carlo Ancelotti naming an unchanged side two days ahead of the FA Cup Final.

The right-back has been training and will be assessed over the next 48 hours. Paulo Ferreira will come in if Ivanovic is not passed fit.

Ancelotti confirms John Terry will be selected following his foot scan.

'John has trained well and is ready to play,' the manager reports.

A full match preview from Ancelotti will follow.

HOPE HE MAKES THE GAME HES MY PLAYER OF THE SEASON

Does Ancelotti know Belletti can play there?

Spurs away, Blackburn away............are you sure?

P W D L F A GD Pts

Spurs 38 21 7 10 67 41 26 70

Blackburn 38 13 11 14 41 55 -14 50

Pompey 38 7 7 24 34 66 -32 19

Chelsea 38 27 5 6 103 32 71 86

Yea! I feel pretty confident about Paulo if he replaces Ivan.

If Ferreira plays at Wembley, it'll spoil my whole day, he's a disaster waiting to happen nowadays. There are plenty of others who should be ahead of Ferreira in the reckoning, like Belletti, Bruma, Hutchinson, B.Clifford and Doris the tea-lady.

If Ferreira plays at Wembley, it'll spoil my whole day, he's a disaster waiting to happen nowadays. There are plenty of others who should be ahead of Ferreira in the reckoning, like Belletti, Bruma, Hutchinson, B.Clifford and Doris the tea-lady.

Perhaps Belletti but I doubt it. I believe Carlo will stick with Paulo!

Apprently Dorisis currently nursing a calf problem though so might not make it.