Pic i took on Saturday

bjd

On the tube on my way back this guy had a cracking t-shirt and i wanted to get a pic of it - it had Gerrard in a CFC top on the front and these words on the back.

However, whats so great its i accidently got this cracking looking girl in it too! First things first I swear on my life it was an accident! Im not some sick perv stalker or anything but I was thrilled when i looked yesterday and saw she was in it though!

I clocked her as soon as i got on the train and though she looked like Rachel Stevens, in fact part of me thinks she might actually be Rachel Stevens. She was a stunner and utterley bemused at the mass singing that was happening on the train. She gave me a deft smile when she got off at Embankment too. Oh what could have been!

Hope you all had a great weekend

2iuf9ds.jpg

However, whats so great its i accidently got this cracking looking girl in it too! First things first I swear on my life it was an accident! Im not some sick perv stalker or anything but I was thrilled when i looked yesterday and saw she was in it though!

I clocked her as soon as i got on the train and though she looked like Rachel Stevens, in fact part of me thinks she might actually be Rachel Stevens. She was a stunner and utterley bemused at the mass singing that was happening on the train. She gave me a deft smile when she got off at Embankment too. Oh what could have been!

2iuf9ds.jpg

Hmmmmm someone protests innocence to much me thinks you sly old fox ..................You don't work for the FA now do you ?

That deft smile was probably her thinking " thank f*ck that weirdo is staying on the train or I'm calling the police "

Much as it goes against the grain to agree with bjd, I think she's pretty damn fine and does indeed resemble Rachel Stevens, so must be gorgeous - yes, Mod? Some of you lot are bloody picky!

Ya she's quite average.
Looks pretty ordinary to me

Blimey lads. She was a stunner, Trust me, the pic doesnt actually do her justice.

How are the boozers on the Old Brompton Road these days anyway ?

Much as it goes against the grain to agree with bjd, I think she's pretty damn fine and does indeed resemble Rachel Stevens, so must be gorgeous - yes, Mod? Some of you lot are bloody picky!

I knew we had common ground somewhere moi!

Some of you lot are bloody picky!

Yeah, like they'd say 'no thanks'!!!!

She looks a bit young. Like possibly-against-the-law young.

No way - she was early to mid 20s id say. Nowhere near jailbait.

I wonder if she is sitting at work today thinking about that nice handsome man on the train on Saturday who stank of cheap hamburgers, strong larger and was singing songs about mowing the lawn

I thought that, then I decided it was just my advanced age making me think so. But if a youngster like you thinks she's too young, she must be barely into her teens!

She looks a bit young. Like possibly-against-the-law young.

Nice shirt though.

Are you going to post a photo of yourself, so we can all see how drop dead gorgeous YOU are???????

Rachael Stevens has a pretty face but that's where is end's really, she is a stumpy fat-legged little f*cker now!

Try finding a pic of her since she's been married - she's got legs like bollards.

I would agree that she's hot but I agree with the above that jeez she looks young! 15 or 16 tops I think.

And I'm only 24 so it's like I'm really old and see everyone else as being younger than they are :)

Loving the t-shirt btw! \o/

Archived