Another unhappy Liverpool player

loz

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6159982,00.html

"My wife doesn't speak a word of English so she depends 100 per cent on me. I live here with them. That's my world, that's my life. "

Tell her to make some bloody effort then! Plenty of people without the support of a salary fit for Jehova seem to be able to pick up a foreign lamnguage when they live in the country!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6159982,00.html

"My wife doesn't speak a word of English so she depends 100 per cent on me. I live here with them. That's my world, that's my life. "

Tell her to make some bloody effort then! Plenty of people without the support of a salary fit for Jehova seem to be able to pick up a foreign lamnguage when they live in the country!

I guess the cost of proper-English lessons (rather than scouse-English) in Liverpool might be prohibitive even when you earn a Premiership salary!! :P

To be fair Loz, I have trouble understanding scousers.

I tell you what is funny though, ask a scouser to say the word 'Chicken' - or try saying it yourself in a scouse accent.

That's why Kentucky Fried Chicken had to change it's name to KFC - no one could pronounce it on Merseyside.

If Rooney could, I'm sure she could

You need dedication.hard work and motivation to learn any language.

Even King Karlo learnt English quite quickly after his arrival on bridge.:happy001:

WAGs have lot of time to pass and lot of money to spend...I don't think most of them are ready to spend their time in learning something new .

I'd go over there and teach her English if I were paid the same hourly rate as her husband is! In fact maybe I should offer my services to Roman to coach all the foreign Chelsea players in English. I would smack them every time they split an infinitive! Well, maybe the whole team would need lessons!!

you can bet yer life savings that the two off spring can speak fluent english by now

she must be able to speak some english, me thinks its a smoke screen to get away form

the golden shores to a more latin climate/culture to play his trade

you can bet yer life savings that the two off spring can speak fluent english by now

she must be able to speak some english, me thinks its a smoke screen to get away form

the golden shores to a more latin climate/culture to play his trade

So it is as I said case of

Rats desert a sinking ship :happy001:

Edited by Jawan

You need dedication.hard work and motivation to learn any language.

Even King Karlo learnt English quite quickly after his arrival on bridge.:happy001:

WAGs have lot of time to pass and lot of money to spend...I don't think most of them are ready to spend their time in learning something new .

Yes, perhaps Capello should have used the English teacher (Moi?) that taught Carlo, since every time I hear Fabio speak, it sounds like he is struggling with simple words.

Like Speedy, I knew it was gonna be this whiny, ass-faced bellend before I clicked the link.

The guy whines as much as his frigging mannager. And he talks constantly when nobody cares to listen. "Oh, I would never have gone to City because they have no history", "Liverpool need to challenge for domestic honors", "I would like to live in sunny spain".

Hey, Javier. Focus on becoming a better footballer who can help his team beyond picking up yellow cards, and you might win something you asshole.

"Liverpool need to challenge for domestic honors", "I would like to live in sunny spain".

Whe survival in English League becomes tough People find english winter chilling and start dreaming of sunny Spain.

Case in here:-Torres,Macheranho and even Fabregas...

all of em want to go back to Spain :)

Edited by Jawan

It's wrong to jump on her back, maybe she has other oral skills

Now thats quite a double meaning statement....Mascheranho would be the best person to describe these skills then :).

I hope he clarifies this in his next stint in media .

Whe survival in English League becomes tough People find english winter chilling and start dreaming of sunny Spain.

Case in here:-Torres,Macheranho and even Fabregas...

all of em want to go back to Spain :)

50% TAX MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT :)

50% TAX MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT :)

But I do hope that our transfer ambitions are not hurt by this 50% tax funda.....Arshavin was quite unhappy when he got to know about this 50% tax thing as he was so much used to Russian system which is very low somewhere at 13% :)...he had even urged players to consider the upcoming tax increase in England before switching clubs.

Edited by Jawan