The next bands you are going to see?

Yes yes, I have bought tickets to see Dolly at the O2 on both 7th and 8th September :D you're obviously all jealous I can tell ;)

Next for me appears to be *shudders* Westlife. Free ticket and it gets a mate out of a hole... Perhaps I can sleep across some chairs, god it's gonna be awful.

Yes yes, I have bought tickets to see Dolly at the O2 on both 7th and 8th September :D you're obviously all jealous I can tell ;)

Next for me appears to be *shudders* Westlife. Free ticket and it gets a mate out of a hole... Perhaps I can sleep across some chairs, god it's gonna be awful.

Dear god, that sounds like my nightmare line up. Westlife then Dolly Parton...

Going to the Sasquatch festival, sold out... but got tickets for the Friday. Foo Fighter, Death From Above 1979, Against Me, Rival Schools, and The Bronx.

Not bad, quite interested to see the Bronx as they are a hardcore band whose last album was a Mariachi one?!

You're coming Saturday then mate, sweet. Did you know Zebs are supporting Terrorvision on Thursday in Camden. Sadly the expense is beyond me.

Yes mate me and teddsy picked adam up from gatwick the other week , tedds is driving the band down in the bus shame im working that would have been a crazy one!!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you heard their new album? Cracking stuff, if they're album is that hyper, I can't imagine what a gig of theirs would be like!

Smashing show, hard and fast. Funny the older I get, the more I like punk music, and this Irish punker movement is very infectious.