Aldridge at it again

clubhappy

Had to stop reading after this comment in todays Sunday World newspaper.

'Chelsea are a plastic club with plastic fans who are on the way down and Liverpool are on the way up . Man City are a real club with history .

He also went on to say from now on he refuses to mention Torre's name and will only refer to him as F.T.

He just wont let it go with us , every opportunity , every week hes at it .

The rest of the article is in the bin .

This is why we need to finish fourth and make sure we stay on another level to that mob. Just so we can continue to look down our noses at them from the lofty peaks of 3 Premier League titles to their none.

Bitter, bitter, bitter. You know it'll be interesting to see their reaction when United go ahead on titles won at the end of the season.

Apparently History only existed between 1892 -1905.

Only been around 13 years longer than us.....guess that makes them the older brother who still lives in moms basement and has the "get rich quick/im better than you" mentality which will always keep them in moms basement. And when you are that old and livining in moms basement, the only birds you can pull look like Andry Carrol.

If Man utd beat their record this season i'll rub it in , for a whole year and i'll mail Aldridge every week under different names , i f**king make his life a misery .

He's a pisshead who's disliked by a lot of Rep of Ireland fans who dont support Liverpool , for me he's the equivilent of Emlyn Hughes , another c**t .

Aldridge is vile and bitter, like his team. It's funny how they go on about plastic fans, considering they have more of those than most. Surrey is full of die hard reds who think Anfield is a racecourse. Where were all their great fans when they got 22,000 against Northampton this season?

historic songs-he must mean the one that they share with celtic.

as for what he said about the youth set-up,it actually made me laugh as his clear lack of knowledge is so damn clear to see, our academy has produced a football legend in john terry and with the likes of bruma, kakuta, van aanholt and of course josh all being involved with the first team lately our side can only get stronger.

i am not worried about liverpool and although they beat us twice this season i still wont look out for their results.There is no way they will get back into europe at our expense.

Love CFC,

Hate Scousers :)