Red Nev

Wrong on just so many levels, not least in its confirmation of Sky's obsession with Manchester United. How can Neville disguise his bias towards a club he has only just finished playing for? Answer - he will not be expected to do so and Sky will revel in the situation at every opportunity.

I hate everything about him, his accent, his rat like face, the fact that he thinks he was the best RB ever to walk the earth, when in fact he was nothing more than a mediocre defender in the best attacking team of his generation, not th hardest job in the world is it ?

I look forward to hearing him alongside Redkapp for the Liverpool v. Utd games. Should be great.

I will say that when he was on the other week he wasn't too bad despite my misgivings and the fact that I've always regarded him as a prize c**t.

i think he'll be great. biased obviously but at least he will have opinions and wont sit on the fence like so many of the others do

I hate everything about him, his accent, his rat like face, the fact that he thinks he was the best RB ever to walk the earth, when in fact he was nothing more than a mediocre defender in the best attacking team of his generation, not th hardest job in the world is it ?

I think the reason why he got all those caps during his "prime" was because he connected so well with Beckham, not because he was an exceptional right back.

Looks like my mute button is gonna get some hammer.

Real shame that, with years of Andy Gray the writing on my mute button has gone after being been pressed so much... thought it may get a rest after all those years. Alas, sadly it'll still be the main button on my remote.

Appalling decision, the biggest sports channel and we have the wet Redknapp and the rat Neville.

As already mentioned, it just confirms the Manc love fest Sky have. Even the other day Hayley McQueen moved from MUTV to Sky Sports News and is a self confessed United fan.

Slowly and surely Sky Sports and MUTV will merge and sports broadcasting neutrality will cease to exist, with only Liverpool and United lovers sitting on panels.

Now I'm no Red Nev fan, but lets not forget him running down the pitch to kiss his badge in front of the dippers after Utd had scored against them ! Quality provocation if ever there was. (only bettered in my eyes by Gazza playing the flute in front of the Celtic fans - lmao)