• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Malouda
    • Torres
    • Anelka
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Kalou (sub)
    • Ferreira (sub)

Overall in the Situation we was in it was better to lose 2-1 then to not even score a goal at All so Credits to the team maybe next year when The refs realise they are Biased towards teams we play at key stages!

Edited by Mod
Removed link ; No need for a needless Twitter link in the post.

Voted for Drogba...since he entered field at half time , it seemed that he was very eager to win this one...I had a feeling that team let him down...I wish he had started the match instead of Torres.

Edited by Jawan

The dog for me when he came on we looked better as for Torres he needs more time he has come into a team that has not been playing well its not fair to blame one man.Theirs something going on at Chelsea things are not right?

Edited by aliboy66

Got to be Drogba for me, all through his run of bad form and Malaria I said he was the player we needed to get back into some form to have a chance in the CL, Torres arrival made that difficult but it wasn't a million miles away from being right.

I hope hes still here next season even if it means more rotation than is ideal...theres just no other player like him even at 80% if his mind's right.

Drogba without question, Ramires and Ashley Cole were also the only other contenders, Ashley was solid over both legs and all three of their goals came down our right hand side, perhaps because Ivanovic had been used to playing CB recently so got sucked in.

Got to be Drogba for me, all through his run of bad form and Malaria I said he was the player we needed to get back into some form to have a chance in the CL, Torres arrival made that difficult but it wasn't a million miles away from being right.

I hope hes still here next season even if it means more rotation than is ideal...theres just no other player like him even at 80% if his mind's right.

Agree with all of that Chippy. It might not, with hindsight, have proved the right decision to play Torres ahead of Drogba. But in this instance I can understand why Carlo thought it could work.

I too also hope Drogba is here next year. Like Lamps he shouldn't be an automatic starter every week, but I think he would still have an important part to play.

Whether he would be prepared to accept that is another matter.

Agree with all of that Chippy. It might not, with hindsight, have proved the right decision to play Torres ahead of Drogba. But in this instance I can understand why Carlo thought it could work.

I too also hope Drogba is here next year. Like Lamps he shouldn't be an automatic starter every week, but I think he would still have an important part to play.

Whether he would be prepared to accept that is another matter.

Drogs is one player that really confuses me and I can't get a feeling either way as to where his mind really is. one minute he looks lustfully at the OM fans and wanders about against them as if hes just glad to be in front of them and the next he is hustling and bustling down by the corner flag brought on as a sub and seeing out a game that he could easily have had a bad attitude in after coming on as a sub.

I used to get really annoyed and have had my doubts about his mood having a bad effect on the other players (mainly in the Scolari reign) but when I see him up for it and in any sort of form I realise he will be as hard to replace as Makalele and maybe more so.

I'd love him to stay on and believe he could have another good season, hes physically a powerhouse and with injuries and Malaria hopefully out the way he could just give himself a decent sendoff next season.

I don't know how the team will set up next season and a change of style of play might not be ideal for him but even if he played a lot of his games from the bench it would give us something I don't think any other team has.

Top top player and if this is to be his last season it will be the end of an era.