Your World-11 Fantasy Draft Game

Santa

Your World-11 Fantasy Team, one player at a time! Can be any player from the year dot to current day and can be from any league team in the world Except Chelsea's current team

The last draft in the Chelsea thread done well, and this gives much more of a choice.

Might last all close season.

I will start..

Cristiano Ronaldo

article-0-05E004D5000005DC-993_306x500.jpg

Me too. I think we've waited long enough, don't you, Mod?

Need to make sure that none else enters first though, will be a right mess if we start to pick out next choices and people just jump in.

Set deadline on Friday to speed things up and if people have not posted their first choice by then they cant enter and then we'll make a list to see whos in and that will make things easier!

Agreed?

Need to make sure that none else enters first though, will be a right mess if we start to pick out next choices and people just jump in.

Set deadline on Friday to speed things up and if people have not posted their first choice by then they cant enter and then we'll make a list to see whos in and that will make things easier!

Agreed?

I bow to your wisdom! Friday it is then - unless Mod disagrees! Friday morning or Friday evening?

Archived