Chris Foy

Myles_91

The less said about the QPR game the better but I have to say I was once again appalled at the refereeing and officiating in the Spuds game vs Stoke. Now I have to admit I was pissing myself laughing all the way through just because it was them, but on a serious note the refereeing performance was scandalous and if it happened to us I'd be just as livid. Given the decisions that have gone their way this season and the fact it is the SPUDS I don't have a jot of sympathy for them but is it time they looked into Foy now?

I am normally not one for conspiracies but I have always believed that northern clubs tend to get favoured more with refereeing and treatment by the FA in general.

Foy surely now has to be removed.

I actually think Foy is right up there with Webb as far as the best in the league go. Every ref has bad games. I'd still prefer him to be appointed for our games than anyone of Dowd, Dean, Marriner, or most of the rest of the hacks.

Besides him f**king over Spurs evens him up with us as far as I'm concerned.

I actually think Foy is right up there with Webb as far as the best in the league go. Every ref has bad games. I'd still prefer him to be appointed for our games than anyone of Dowd, Dean, Marriner, or most of the rest of the hacks.

Besides him f**king over Spurs evens him up with us as far as I'm concerned.

Are you serious about him being 1 of the best?? He may have been in the past, but his performance yesterday was a disgrace! If he'd have done that against us you and this board would of gone into melt down!

Edited by shedpensioner

Yep. I'd also have gone into meltdown if De Jong stomped on one of our players and wasn't not sent off, like he wasn't sent off by Webb in the WC final. Doesn't mean that I'd stop rating Webb as the best referee in England.

They make mistakes no doubt, and they have bad games, but if you look at the long term average, I think Foy is one of the better performers. He is certainly better than the likes of Dowd, Marriner, Dean and plenty of others.

BTW who has our game against City tonight?

• 4 weeks later...