What Gadgets do you Own?

Gem

Afternoon all, Mod's thread has got me wondering - what gadgets to Shed End members own? Can be anything from computers, consoles, cameras etc...

As someone who lives at home & therefore has no bills (except my phone and some keep), I can afford to splurge on myself, so I'm very lucky with my stuff. I've had most of my stuff for years, so they're not regular purchases.

Matted PS3

PS3_Slim.jpg

Macbook

hinge-replacement.jpg

iPhone 4

iphone4_2up_front_side-420-90.jpg

Samsung LCD TV, 38 inches (I think!) - minus the stand as it's mounted on the wall, which is a bugger when I eventually can afford to move out as I'm not sure where the stand is...

SAMSUNG%20LCD%20TV-38%20INCHES.jpg

Sony HX9 Digital Camera, Opt. Zoom 16x, 16.2 mega pixels, HD video recording...

iPod Nano (yellow) 8GB

33246707-2-440-OVR-1.gif

HX9V_6_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

The newest addition, Kindle, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

KT-td._V166758169_.jpg

So go on, blind me with your awesome gadgets!

Oh, and a alarm radio :biggrin:

Edit: damn, why won't it show the lovely picture of my water cooker? What did I do wrong?

Your water cooker? Is that what we British call a "kettle"?

I also have a blender and a thing I call a Pschitt, which is like a wand you stick into a pan of soup and it pschitts it all up into a homogenous cream Sounds disgusting but it's not!

PC - about 2 years old.

Laptop - About a year old

Cybershot Phone - About 5 years old

Xen Music Player

TV - Some old thing with a DVD player that skips and bugger up the picture a lot. Also no TV aerial in my room so can't use it as a TV. Also doesn't work with my PS3, so can't use the PS3 at all.

PS3

Your water cooker? Is that what we British call a "kettle"?

I also have a blender and a thing I call a Pschitt, which is like a wand you stick into a pan of soup and it pschitts it all up into a homogenous cream Sounds disgusting but it's not!

I associate the word kettle with something you put on the stove, not something you plug in. But Britain rules the waves, so yes, I mean a kettle.

And that Pschitt thing, where on earth did you find that?

Samsung 55" tv.

Motorola Droids Razr phone

IPad

Dell laptop (soon to replace with probably an HP)

PS3

Need to get another digital camera, but the wife has a nice wee Sony right now

Edited by mad_mac

Yes, except that it's not a mixer like the old-fashioned kind with two twiddly bits that you put into holes, such as you would use for making a sponge cake or whisking eggs. It is one wand which pulsates in your soup. I'm going to your recipe thread now Phillip.

Anyway

I have a Dell PC

Some kind of camera that takes digital photos

An Engish mobile phone and a French mobile phone that just do the job phones were made for

AND... a Kindle

Im a true gadget freak, cant help myself. Got a Samsing telly, Samsung Galaxy s2 phone, Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Dell Lappy, sky+hd, wireless surround sound, all kinds of kitchen gadgets. Even the kiddie stuff we have is gadgety, wife just shakes her head.

We have a baby monitor, but no ordinary baby monitor. It also shows the temperature of the room, you can change how bright the night light on it is and its communicates both ways. The bouncy chair is musical and vibrates at different levels, even the car seat is gadgety as it is an iso-fix one which has lights and an alarm to tell you everything is locked in. Basically I`m a big nerd.

Dell laptop year old

70'' Sharp quatron LED 3D

iPod touch 4 or 5th generation

Samsung Blu Ray

Xbox 360 Halo edition (yeah I'm that old)

Don't own a cell phone.

Not really a gadget but because I keep having to "adjust it" my 71 TR6

Al

We have a baby monitor, but no ordinary baby monitor. It also shows the temperature of the room, you can change how bright the night light on it is and its communicates both ways. The bouncy chair is musical and vibrates at different levels, even the car seat is gadgety as it is an iso-fix one which has lights and an alarm to tell you everything is locked in. Basically I`m a big nerd.

Best baby gadget we had was a dalek shaped object that sat on the floor, with a flip top you opened to stick dirty nappies into, you then turned the top round and the nappy was wrapped in a plastic sheath kind of like a sausage, you then pushed the sausage into the bottom container of the device and you're ready to start again.

The only problem was trying to push a nappy into the contraption when it was full, if you pushed hard enough you could actually produce a sh*t fountain especially if it was a runny nappy, oh the laughs we had cleaning the carpet afterwards!

TR6 is a classic car, similar to a Triumph Spitfire. They then went and made a TR7 which is one of the worst cars ever built.

I love it when I'm right - such a rare occurrence, alas! But I have distant memories of an old boyfriend who had a dark green TR6 which had a thing called "overdrive" which at the time was something to be very proud of.

I love it when I'm right - such a rare occurrence, alas! But I have distant memories of an old boyfriend who had a dark green TR6 which had a thing called "overdrive" which at the time was something to be very proud of.

Yep, quite a few cars of that era had overdrive on the stick, I think it was an option on the TR6 which was basically a boost for overtaking. Was a beautiful motor, then they ruined it with the TR7. Look at the difference..

TR6

Triumph%20TR6%20front%201973.jpg

TR7

1975-triumph-tr7-4_460x0w.jpg