Getting too serious on here. Here's a video of David Luiz and Oscar playing games at their london home.

enigma

The Welshman?

Oh dear, I made another error. I'm not myself today. Been making errors all day. Blame it on lack of sleep. Been yawning all day. Speaking of which, why do I yawn when I write that word?

Anyway, must be the tiredness that affects me. Almost spelled "which" as "witch". It may be a homophone, but that's not an excuse.

Oh dear, I made another error. I'm not myself today. Been making errors all day. Blame it on lack of sleep. Been yawning all day. Speaking of which, why do I yawn when I write that word?

Anyway, must be the tiredness that affects me. Almost spelled "which" as "witch". It may be a homophone, but that's not an excuse.

No sweetie, I wasn't telling you off for bad spelling!  I wondered why you thought Jesus was a Welshman! :rofl:

No sweetie, I wasn't telling you off for bad spelling!  I wondered why you thought Jesus was a Welshman! :rofl:

Well it was bad spelling. Anyway, I said "welshman" because he is holding a sheep (well, a lamb, but the joke didn't quite work with a lamb).

However, the bible could be wrong and maybe Jesus was a welshman after all. Would explain the expression "speaking in tongues".

• 5 months later...

Archived