African Cup Of Nations 2013

Scooby Blue

All i have seen with Mali and Niger so far is 2 set's of players trying to hurt each other.

I seen a player jump on another players hand.

I seen a player jump on someone and elbow his neck.

I seen a player jump 2 footed into a tackle.

and i seen a player slap another player on the head.

All this in 12 minutes and the ref has done nothing, it's brilliant :biggrin:

Is the refs any good so far?

I remember seeing this tournament a few years ago and they were absolutely rubbish. At one point I even wondered if they knew what kind of sport it was. Half expected one to call an "icing" and send someone out for two minutes.

I wonder what the odd's are of getting a good game in this tournament, i have never watched football and at the same time thought that i was wasting my time, it's just so boring.

And those Vuvuzelas, damn they are so annoying, that's all you can bloody hear.

That's... interesting.

And yes, I know what you were trying to say.

Mikel has just missed a penalty, still cant score a goal bless him

Why on earth did they let him take a penalty? Were the other players in the squad missing both legs?

Making Mikel take a penalty is like asking a small midget without any muscles man mark Drogba when the opposition has a corner.

Why on earth did they let him take a penalty? Were the other players in the squad missing both legs?

Making Mikel take a penalty is like asking a small midget without any muscles man mark Drogba when the opposition has a corner.

Zambia's keeper scored a penalty to equalise.

NIgeria have been very poor, just watching them on ITV4 now.

On the verge of going out by the ridiculous "fair play" rule , .i.e who has the least amount of yellow cards when teams are tied on goal difference go through, pretty silly seeing as Nigeria could lose out on qualification by having 2 more yellow cards than Zambia.

Bright side is Mikel and Moses have been the brightest players for Nigeria imo, and the sooner they get back here the better. I thought Nigeria would be a better team than this, pretty poor showing though.

Archived