Rafa swan song

ws6blue

Lack of ideas, tactics, nous and commitment

Rafa predicts how swans would play, and laudrup predicted how we would play so result was a stalemate...from the start

Jose would have made 3 subs at half time, go for broke at 2nil,down what other option? So we play same setup, try and play thru the middle with odd ball lumped up to ba and hey presto nothing happens

So rather than bring on Marin on the wing, luiz in the middle and go for width and fast balls long, we swap 2 defenders and give Torres 10mins

Players huffed and puffed and ran Heletr shelter into the Swansea trap

Rafa take a bow, inept leadership when we needed it

Do we really need another Interim bashing thread?

Oh yes we do...what a total tactical bore the bloke is, he just has no idea how to change a game except sometimes when we start well and he wrecks the momentum at half time.

B.O

It's really about the game plan so players get some stick to, we spent 4 hrs getting there, missed 5mins to be treated to such a lack lustre effort

Yes swans time wasted but the ref should've sorted it 2 mins to bandage a player with a bruise On the pitch!

Needed more leadership on and off the pitch

Bad night all round

Meanwhile rafa writes in his notepad........SOS

Lack of ideas, tactics, nous and commitment

Rafa predicts how swans would play, and laudrup predicted how we would play so result was a stalemate...from the start

Jose would have made 3 subs at half time, go for broke at 2nil,down what other option? So we play same setup, try and play thru the middle with odd ball lumped up to ba and hey presto nothing happens

So rather than bring on Marin on the wing, luiz in the middle and go for width and fast balls long, we swap 2 defenders and give Torres 10mins

Players huffed and puffed and ran Heletr shelter into the Swansea trap

Rafa take a bow, inept leadership when we needed it

Plus this inspired substitution caused a recurrence of Luiz's injury..... 

Rafa's teams always perform the same way - the results are usually good enough to scrape into the CL but never anywhere near threatening a league challenge.

He's been brought here to qualify Chelsea for the CL. I don't think anything else is expected, which would explain his nonchalance as we tumble out of other competitions. There's no pressure on him other than to get top 3 or 4.

This can't be what Chelsea want in the long term so I reckon there's little chance he can remain after this season.

I'm sick of the Rafa bashing. Given the amount of abuse some "fans" have chanted each match, it's not surprising that the performances haven't been great. He's our manager, so we need to get behind him.

I'm sick of Benitez propagandists and I'm sick of Benitez apologists.

I'm also sick of Mancs and Scousers pretending to be Chelsea fans. What is it with you people?

Love this clip though:

^ Nothing to do with his poor tactics, team selection, substitutions and motivational skills then?

Any player that needs "motivation" while being paid £100,000+ a week should be sacked. The performances of the squad have let us down, not Rafa in particular. Look at the way we played against Brentford, that can't be pinned on Rafa. The lads barely turned up.

I'm sick of Benitez propagandists and I'm sick of Benitez apologists.

I'm also sick of Mancs and Scousers pretending to be Chelsea fans. What is it with you people?

Love this clip though:

Those sorts of "fans" give football the poor image it has today, makes me ashamed to be a Chelsea fan. What sort of effect do you think that chanting has on the teams morale?

Any player that needs "motivation" while being paid £100,000+ a week should be sacked. The performances of the squad have let us down, not Rafa in particular. Look at the way we played against Brentford, that can't be pinned on Rafa. The lads barely turned up.

Never mind mate, with a little bit of luck, your beloved Benitez may be your manager again before too long.

Those sorts of "fans" give football the poor image it has today, makes me ashamed to be a Chelsea fan. What sort of effect do you think that chanting has on the teams morale?

Those flags in your previous avatar aren't actually plastic by the way. But you are.

Always the victim, it's never your fault...

Why don't you go back to counting your hub caps and sheets of corrugated iron. Remember to put your fiver in the chicken before dinner every night so your ma can buy some meat to go with your potatoes, no need for her to buy any vegetables, she's got you.

Archived