THE PASSION

Davey Baby

Personally

I find this the least enjoyable season to be a chelsea fan since the Ken Bate days. Benitez is far from perfect, I'll be happy when he is gone I guess. On the other hand he is now worse than some other managers. Scolari was the the worst by far for me. I think Benitez has done some good. He has played fringe players, put Luiz in the midfield etc.

Leaving that aside though, what gets me down is the open opposition by Chelsea supporters. I agree with Benitez when he says that this has contributed to what must be a poisonous attitude at the club. Its difficult to see how we can maximise results when we have so many people pulling in different directions.

There's a lot more to be said, but personally I'm trying to stay clear of the discussions because I feel let down by other chelsea supporters this season who seem more like a mindless mob than a nice bunch of people

Personally

I find this the least enjoyable season to be a chelsea fan since the Ken Bate days. Benitez is far from perfect, I'll be happy when he is gone I guess. On the other hand he is now worse than some other managers. Scolari was the the worst by far for me. I think Benitez has done some good. He has played fringe players, put Luiz in the midfield etc.

Leaving that aside though, what gets me down is the open opposition by Chelsea supporters. I agree with Benitez when he says that this has contributed to what must be a poisonous attitude at the club. Its difficult to see how we can maximise results when we have so many people pulling in different directions.

There's a lot more to be said, but personally I'm trying to stay clear of the discussions because I feel let down by other chelsea supporters this season who seem more like a mindless mob than a nice bunch of people

Scolari - 20 wins, 11 draws, 5 losses

Benitez - 14 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses

To hell with being a "nice bunch of people" when we've got arguably the worst manager in our history at the helm. We're hardly a "mindless mob", though. A mindless mob would just sit there, eat their prawn sandwiches and politely clap when he swaps fullbacks in the 80th minute. 

His inability to manage, his inability to get players on side and his ability to do a f**king job is the reason for the toxic atmosphere at the club... When he leaves the club will have a cloud lifted from it!

He is a fraud, he is a tosser who is out for himself and himself only!!!

Not once has he apologised for any previous behaviour when dippers manager, his first couple of games in and he wears a red tie, he ends up ranting about the fans when he stated the atmosphere was not the reason for poor performances etc. he is using this as a way of saving his face as he was in a win win situation. If he succeeded he would get a top job elsewhere if he flopped it would be because of the fans etc.

He has used this rant for himself only. He cares not one bit about Chelsea FC he is a dipper at heart and he will never respect us!!

The sooner this c**t is gone the better!!

He is not wanted, he is not worthy of such a job and he is going to get an immense amount of stick, more than previously!!

f**k off you FSW don't shut the door behind you!

he is using this as a way of saving his face as he was in a win win situation. If he succeeded he would get a top job elsewhere if he flopped it would be because of the fans etc.

That I agree with, although as a definition of winning, getting fired from the job as interim manager before the end of the season is a bit odd.

The passion? Are we crucifying him?

He is gone in the summer anyway and it`s a must win game. Would much rather want our fans to support the players from the stands and ensure a win.

I hope FSW is not being compared with Jesus Christ!

Archived