Liverpool v Chelsea (FAY) 12/04/13 KO 19:45 GMT

Real_No.9

Just a heads up that the FA Youth cup semi final vs Liverpool is live now on ITV4.

Beeney

Aina  -  Davey  -  Chistensen  -  Wright

Loftus-Cheek  -  Baker ©

Kiwomya  -  Colkett  -  Boga

Feruz

Good result. Classy dippers as usual, boo Christensen for being injured then boo there own team off. Stay classy.

They boo'd our first goal too...in a youth match...classy. 

Classy ITV team as well with Jim Beglin (ex Liverfool) summarising and Robbie Fouler (ex Liverfool) giving opinion.  Fair-do's to Robbie though he did say Chelsea deserved the win.  Wonder who we'll get commenting on the second leg?

They boo'd our first goal too...in a youth match...classy. 

Classy ITV team as well with Jim Beglin (ex Liverfool) summarising and Robbie Fouler (ex Liverfool) giving opinion.  Fair-do's to Robbie though he did say Chelsea deserved the win.  Wonder who we'll get commenting on the second leg?

Did you hear Beglin saying he was a Chelsea fan as a kid?

Thoroughly deserved the win. Boga the stand out for me and Swift the kid that came on was very impressive.

Did you hear Beglin saying he was a Chelsea fan as a kid?

Thoroughly deserved the win. Boga the stand out for me and Swift the kid that came on was very impressive.

Beglin is a Chelsea fan he's from the city I'm from he was at our supporters club xmas quiz before.

Archived