Mario Götze

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/02/chelsea-join-race-for-unhappy-bayern-munich-star-mario-gotze-4716342/

Taking this with a pinch of salt like most things I read on the Metro, but this would be a very good signing if we can prise him away from Bayern.

I've been a long term admirer of his playing style since his days at Dortmund. He will only get better over time aswell due to his relatively young age.

Wanted to join Bayern when they were the best team in the world, now when they get thrashed he wants to leave again?

Seems like a disloyal player who will also be very expensive in a position we already have Oscar and Willian.

Not interested unless for some reason we offload one of the two we already have.

Wanted to join Bayern when they were the best team in the world, now when they get thrashed he wants to leave again?

Seems like a disloyal player who will also be very expensive in a position we already have Oscar and Willian.

Not interested unless for some reason we offload one of the two we already have.

He's unhappy because Bayern have too good a team for him to start on. With Martinez, Schweinsteiger and Lahm at CDM, and Kroos at CAM, there's not enough room for him.

I think we'd have to offload Oscar for him. He hasnt performed well this season and Gotze is one of the best young players in the world, but I dont want to be giving him up yet. This deal is very unlikely though, doubt it will ever happen.

I cannot see it in a million years but I'd take this guy in a heartbeat! Brilliant player who used to play on the right for Dortmund when Kagawa was in such good form, if I remember rightly.

Again this is fantasy football stuff but a Hazard, Oscar and Gotze combo behind Diego Costa would be mouthwatering!

I think it's because he doesn't get enough minutes played.

I think it would be a harsh thing to call him disloyal. He is clearly dissatisfied and I attribute that to how he has been on the bench a lot this season. Bayern are incredibly oversaturated with talent in most positions, so it is obvious that there will be displeased players. You cannot appease everyone in a team like that.

Oscar has been for the most part, a flop this season (in my opinion). He started off absolutely incredible, but suddenly his performance began to wane once Hazard hit form. Then he shined in the Arsenal match and gave a few reasonable performances here and there, but suddenly dropped off radar again. Complete inconsistence.

Thing is, I like Oscar and how he states that he wants to become a Chelsea legend, but his performances on the pitch say otherwise. I see Oscar on team sheets these days and I now wonder whether he's going to be Oscar or if he will be anonymous and have a mare.

Götze on the other hand, he is consistently good. I watch a lot of Bundesliga and he always impresses me. Look at his performance against Real Madrid the other day. Bayern were a shower of sh*t all game, not even a single decent crack at goal. Götze comes on and within minutes he almost scores a sensational goal.

But unfortunately for them, it was too late to get anything at that point! Real were cruising.

I would happily swap Oscar for Götze. That would be a dream move right there.

Edited by theblueone

That's annoying, can't find the goals online. Can only find those videos that sad acts put up with real life thumbnails but is actually just them playing FIFA. I'd love to smash their consoles with a hammer. Why would anyone do that every f**kin week unless they were a sad and pathetic loser?