Chelsea fans racially abuse a man on the Paris Metro

Gem
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Funny how his stance has evolved from originally saying in his first interview that he was used to racism due to living in Paris to now to now being so traumatized by it he had to get pills from the doctor.

The guy is clearly now just pedalling his own agenda with a view for getting as much out of it as he can. Sad really.

Funny how his stance has evolved from originally saying in his first interview that he was used to racism due to living in Paris to now to now being so traumatized by it he had to get pills from the doctor.

The guy is clearly now just pedalling his own agenda with a view for getting as much out of it as he can. Sad really.

This so why these things continue, everyone has their own agendas. It deflects away from the actual problem that's there in the first place. Sad times.

We tried to show solidarity but it looks like he is trying to milk the situation. I am not white and was angry with what happened. But this is taking something to a new level.

Maybe Paris is the most peaceful city in the world....Dang if a push would have made me take pills, I would have bought pills in wholesale by now!

Saul Goodman.

better call saul!

who would turn down a free vip chelsea package? 

why didn't he just get on the other carriage behind? 

whole thing stinks if you look at all the deets and video.

we move on while the media keeps hounding same old tripe bringing these type of claims and incidents into disrepute for the actual victims of true racism.

flag was epic, immense response.

Far out this guy should get over himself and I understand that racism isn't a good thing to experience for anyone I'm sure but he's milking this issue to death by depicting the whole club as being a pack of racists trying to weasel themselves out of a sensitive situation.

To this Frenchman you're not the only person who's been subjected to racism and you won't be the last either. Seriously I've lost all sympathy for this guy if I had any to start off with. There's a hidden agenda here and I'm growing more skeptical about this with each passing day.

There's no denying that racism still exists and that some of our supporters behaved unacceptably but this guy's views and opinions are still outrageous in nature. He can't work apparently! What a load of nonsense!

Far out this guy should get over himself and I understand that racism isn't a good thing to experience for anyone I'm sure but he's milking this issue to death by depicting the whole club as being a pack of racists trying to weasel themselves out of a sensitive situation.

To this Frenchman you're not the only person who's been subjected to racism and you won't be the last either. Seriously I've lost all sympathy for this guy if I had any to start off with. There's a hidden agenda here and I'm growing more skeptical about this with each passing day.

There's no denying that racism still exists and that some of our supporters behaved unacceptably but this guy's views and opinions are still outrageous in nature. He can't work apparently! What a load of nonsense!

Worst of all, for me, is that he is doing a lot of harm for those who do have, or would have, genuine cases.

what was a set up the train thing?

Cant say to much mate as their up in court next week, but one lad has been pulled even though he was 25ft away in the next carriage!

No one has been nicked as they cant prove any offence took place, their just going for banning orders, which is bollocks.

#britishjustice

Cant say to much mate as their up in court next week, but one lad has been pulled even though he was 25ft away in the next carriage!

No one has been nicked as they cant prove any offence took place, their just going for banning orders, which is bollocks.

#britishjustice

where are they in court? france or the u.k.

If you can't prove who chanted what then how can they be banned? If they are banned those boys better get some solicitors because they would probably win the case easily.

you don't need to be convicted of an offence to receive a football banning order. association is enough to be granted one.

https://www.gov.uk/government/policies/reducing-and-preventing-crime--2/supporting-pages/football-banning-orders

"Banning orders are issued by the courts following a conviction for a football-related offence, or after a complaint by the Crown Prosecution Service or a local police force. For an order to be issued, it must be proved that the accused person has caused or contributed to football-related violence or disorder and that an order will prevent them from misbehaving further" So wheres the conviction??? or proof???

Wont matter though plod do what they want.