Chelsea fans racially abuse a man on the Paris Metro

Gem
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Unless there is clear evidence of any of the 5 participating in the racist chanting I hope they are all let off. 

I'd hate to think that decent supporters are going to have one of their favourite past times ruined off the back of what can only be described as a witch hunt. 

When it comes to police and football, they want to make examples.

Unrelated, but my brother broke up a fight one time after being in the pub for an Old Firm game.  When the police found out my brother and another one of the lads breaking it up had football tops on, it went WAY higher than it should have.  Local cop trying to make a name for himself, juicy "Old Firm," etc.  What's hilarious is that my brohter had on a Celtic top (please don't judge me) and the other lad breaking up the fight had on a Rangers top.  Made no difference, my brother was then being accused of assault because one of the guys fell over during the break up, and he was being labled a "football thug."  Police came round and took his rifle's from his home while he was "under investigation."  It was a farce, and really made my brother feel horrible. 

Thankfully, the guy accusing my brother of assault couldn't even say what he looked like, none of the stories matched up, and my brother got a good lawyer from Edinburgh that got the case dismissed...but it wasn't nice at all, and showed the length the police will go to in order to vilify football violence (even if none is in fact involved) 

They're getting banning orders end of story. Magistrates always side with old bill when people plead not guilty at magistrates court. The bloke on the train could turn and and stand on a stack of bibles and say it was not them and they'd still get banning orders. magistrates know as much about the law, as i do themonuclear physic's, and that's f**k all! 

There may be one or two innocent parties in that group but I dont believe for one second they are all innocent. The fact that there was a group chant coming from that very particular area of the train, after said bloke is pushed off will do them no favours.

Bit of change from when he originally said he didn't really know what was going on because he doesn't speak a word of English.

I bet he figure out what was happening even if he didint speak any English.

But it's clearly exaggeration saying his life has been destroyed.

I bet he figure out what was happening even if he didint speak any English.

But it's clearly exaggeration saying his life has been destroyed.

I don't remember the exact words so I'm paraphrasing a bit but I'm fairly sure in the immediate aftermath his words were along the lines of "I don't speak any English and they didn't speak any French so I didn't really know what was happening"

He knew they were being dicks but he thought it was just because they were English and Chelsea and he was French... His story has changed and got more dramatic the longer this has gone on.

Apparently the full video shows it was a set up and that the black man started the pushing!

Ive seen it, the fella just happens to walk past the fella filming, Chelsea lads involved are singing, he tries to get on their carriage by forcing his way on, he gets pushed back & tries again, then the infamous push happens he stands there clearly saying something then the we're racist chant starts up, one fella in court is clearly on the carriage before doing nothing but looking out the door yet he's up in court.

I'd put money on it being a set up, you can see the lads singing are being filmed right from the start then matey walks past & straight up to them. 

So a lad who was in Paris for the game, but was ill and therefore stayed in his hotel room and missed the game (and not even on the metro), was suspended until now while Chelsea investigated further, due to him having travelled with lads that were later known to be on the Metro (not caught on film I will add)

So having been suspended and missing all home games since the Paris incident (without refund), Chelsea FC have today acknowledged and verified that he was indeed ill for the game and was not at the game nor did he travel on the Metro and furthermore that he was absolutely not involved in the 'incident' in any way, shape or form.

So, happy days right? A big apology from Chelsea FC for wrongly suspending him and a refund for the game he missed is in store right?

Wrong. Chelsea FC have instead decided to maintain his suspension until the end of the season for his 'crime' of selling his match ticket for below face value to a Chelsea fan who needed one while he remained in his room ill in bed.

I can't think of any other scenario where a customer (and that is essentially what we are, paying £750+/year for a ST) gets treated like complete and utter dog sh*t.

Chelsea FC should be ashamed of themselves for this.

Oh, and just to make the situation stink even more, the kid in question was initially grassed up by a fellow Chelsea fan who got caught up in the Twitter witch hunt (guilty by association logic) and decided to be a hero and provide names of people who he mistakenly thought were involved but in fact were not even on the train. Great form mate.

So a lad who was in Paris for the game, but was ill and therefore stayed in his hotel room and missed the game (and not even on the metro), was suspended until now while Chelsea investigated further, due to him having travelled with lads that were later known to be on the Metro (not caught on film I will add)

So having been suspended and missing all home games since the Paris incident (without refund), Chelsea FC have today acknowledged and verified that he was indeed ill for the game and was not at the game nor did he travel on the Metro and furthermore that he was absolutely not involved in the 'incident' in any way, shape or form.

So, happy days right? A big apology from Chelsea FC for wrongly suspending him and a refund for the game he missed is in store right?

Wrong. Chelsea FC have instead decided to maintain his suspension until the end of the season for his 'crime' of selling his match ticket for below face value to a Chelsea fan who needed one while he remained in his room ill in bed.

I can't think of any other scenario where a customer (and that is essentially what we are, paying £750+/year for a ST) gets treated like complete and utter dog sh*t.

Chelsea FC should be ashamed of themselves for this.

Isn't that against the rules though?

Oh, and just to make the situation stink even more, the kid in question was initially grassed up by a fellow Chelsea fan who got caught up in the Twitter witch hunt (guilty by association logic) and decided to be a hero and provide names of people who he mistakenly thought were involved but in fact were not even on the train. Great form mate.

joke mate and i hope that plastic is found and hounded out of the stadium at the next home game f**king bertie,i hope the fella is taking it further against cfc

Isn't that against the rules though?

Surely not, why else do Chelsea have a service that allows you to sell on your tickets. 

Weren't they using Viagogo up to recently as an official partner where tickets are notoriously marked up well above face value. 

So if this lad sold his ticket, not for profit as he was unable to attend then I can't see how he is breaking any rules?