Football Manager 2016

JoeyN

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am really looking forward to this game! This is the game of the year for me as I've put over 500 hours in FM15 and almost 900 in FM 14.. What are some of the features you'd like to see? 

- I would really like to be able to talk trash about other managers again, as I could do in FM 12. Making Arsene Wenger angry at me was always one of the funniest things to do  :laugh2:

- Also I want to have better interviews.. These pre and post-match interviews are dull and always the same..

- Ooh oooh and I hope they make the steamshop work this year, because last year was just terrible..

I am really looking forward to this game! This is the game of the year for me as I've put over 500 hours in FM15 and almost 900 in FM 14.. What are some of the features you'd like to see? 

- I would really like to be able to talk trash about other managers again, as I could do in FM 12. Making Arsene Wenger angry at me was always one of the funniest things to do  :laugh2:

- Also I want to have better interviews.. These pre and post-match interviews are dull and always the same..

- Ooh oooh and I hope they make the steamshop work this year, because last year was just terrible..

You must be the next Jose.  :laugh2:

You must be the next Jose.  :laugh2:

I try to but it is very difficult of course  :wink:

I always start with my real age, no experience as a pro and as The Netherlands under 19 coach. That gives a great insight in the current Dutch youth and makes me know which players to buy when I take a job at a club.. Normally I try to come to Sparta Rotterdam because of the fact that they have a very good youth department, and they are in the second division in Holland which means I can take over without having that much experience.. I just love this game haha

Any chance of setting up a network game this year?

Good idea to have a TSE league.

Apparently there is this new game mode called Fantasy Draft.

The new head-to-head Fantasy Draft mode is an online mode for up to 32 players will give you a chance to pick your favorite team … from a database of unallocated players starting with a fixed budget. The progress of the draft will give you a X amount of squad budget and each player will get to pick a player in turn round after round until the squad is filled competing eachother in a mini-league. This new network mode gives you the ability to pick a team from scratch, competing with other managers to sign the best talent before going head-to-head against one another in a mini-league.

Sounds really interesting and hopefully all of us with the copy can join this.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave in and bought it for a bit more. Wenger was surprisingly gracious in defeat after the CS admitting that his mind games failed and I handle pressure better that he expected. Klopp however is bipolar; before the game he wanted to share a drink and have a chat later but after the game when I continued in the same spirit he decided I was unprofessional, I'm trying to backtrack and he basically doesn't like me. Ok...

After a pretty poor start to the season, we're finally getting into rhythm. Although, looking back on the fixture list, they are some tough games...

Really difficult group in the Champions League though (Chelsea, Real Madrid, Sporting, Monaco). Lost against Sporting away and now have a double header against Madrid. If I can get 3 points across two games, I'll be happy. 

Utf6LE2.jpg

Tactics for those interested. Seems like a decent balance between attack and defence at the moment. 

KpeOByZ.jpg

Archived