Player revolt

steveborham
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

There's no doubt in my mind that there are substantial problems in the dressing room.

I think it's likely that if Mourinho is still manager come the end of January, Hazard will be out the door.

That said, I really doubt Mourinho will still be here come January. Sadly I think the writing's on the wall but the club wants to have a replacement lined up before making the move.

If JM has lost the dressing room and Hazard is threatening to go in Jan if JM is still there I'm betting JM will be gone. It's not fair but it's how it works. Which one is more valuable on the open market? I believe it's Hazard and that's why I hope JM goes. I really appreciate what JM has done for CFC. Last year, while we were winning, I was super excited for him to be our manager. This year...not so much.

If JM has lost the dressing room and Hazard is threatening to go in Jan if JM is still there I'm betting JM will be gone. It's not fair but it's how it works. Which one is more valuable on the open market? I believe it's Hazard and that's why I hope JM goes. I really appreciate what JM has done for CFC. Last year, while we were winning, I was super excited for him to be our manager. This year...not so much.

I don't personally think this is true, but if it is then Hazard will be finished here. Mourinho still has amazing support from fans at the stadium, and rightfully so too, if Hazard was the player, he will be ripped apart by fans home and away.

Whoever the player is, if true, will be finished at the club, even if we change manager.

This was all made up by Garry Richardson, Stan Collymore had to apologise last month for a similar incident, after admitting that his reports of a training ground bust up we're basically complete nonsense, these people just make stuff up to rub salt in the wound, pathetic really.

This was all made up by Garry Richardson, Stan Collymore had to apologise last month for a similar incident, after admitting that his reports of a training ground bust up we're basically complete nonsense, these people just make stuff up to rub salt in the wound, pathetic really.

Who the f**k is Garry Richardson?

Some Southampton Youth reject? 

Who the f**k is Garry Richardson?

Some Southampton Youth reject?

No, some Woking fan whose never kicked a ball professionally, he's on radio 5 live. He's the person who broke the story, quite how he found this out, God knows, it's just made up rubbish. Edited by Floyd25

No, some Woking fan whose never kicked a ball professionally, he's on radio 5 live. He's the person who broke the story, quite how he found this out, God knows, it's just made up rubbish.

Exactly. And every single person in the media took the bait. Pathetic.

I agree with what was said about Mourihno though. He does need to wind his neck in. I love him and agree with him, but this is a battle he can't win if he continues the way he has been (with the media/FA i mean, not with the actual football)

Edited by Sharpy