coco

WC 2018

On 22/03/2018 at 21:19, Famous CFC said:

If he finds the right formula they could quiet easily make a final. He's got some talented players all over the park. 

belgium is like the tottenham of intl football : I can see them losing to Poland or Colombia (maybe Senegal??) as soon as the last 16! Considering also that all of the belgians will have played 60+ games this season on avg... they'll be exhausted !!

No, that honour will go to Harry "Duckin' and Diving" Kane, the pin-up boy of Window-Lickers Weekly. 

He's one of their own, you know, ,since he transferred his allegiance from Arsenal, obviously.

I'm looking forward to it, I think Southgate is looking to make amends for his penalty shoot-out miss.

I also like the warning he has issued about players behaviour and impetuousness, seems like he is learning lessons from the past.

As we see here at CFC with players like Willian rising to the occasion recently and players like Morata losing form nothing is guaranteed. It is all about the team hitting form at the right time.

On 28/03/2018 at 10:36, RIP Mourinho said:

Can't bring myself to watch England anymore. Too many dickheads in the team. Gone are the days of world class players like A.Cole, J.Cole, Lamps, Terry etc. 

Makes me feel sick watching Lingard wear the England shirt. 

Okay. Sounds like Chelsea first and f**k the national team. Strange. Lingard seems a good lad who has the knack of scoring important goals. Player you'd want in your squad. Oh and you forgot Gerrard, Rooney and Beckham in regards to world class players, but because they play for rival teams there w**kers, right? Do your thing, brother. 

3 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I'm looking forward to it, I think Southgate is looking to make amends for his penalty shoot-out miss.

I also like the warning he has issued about players behaviour and impetuousness, seems like he is learning lessons from the past.

As we see here at CFC with players like Willian rising to the occasion recently and players like Morata losing form nothing is guaranteed. It is all about the team hitting form at the right time.

In regards to the England national team, there is reason to be excited. The CB position is the weakest part. A John Terry in the back 3 or 4 would be ideal. But apart from that there is real pace, skill and directness. And if England go with just Harry Kane uptop, imagine bringing Jamie Vardy on when teams are tiring. The is no reason why England cannot make some serious noise. Some ballers in that team. 

59 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

In regards to the England national team, there is reason to be excited. The CB position is the weakest part. A John Terry in the back 3 or 4 would be ideal. But apart from that there is real pace, skill and directness. And if England go with just Harry Kane uptop, imagine bringing Jamie Vardy on when teams are tiring. The is no reason why England cannot make some serious noise. Some ballers in that team. 

I agree with the CB being the weakest link for England. Most international footy is played at a Championship level, so could suit Terry for one last hurrah (Not that he has a chance in hell!). Still not convinced by our midfield options at the moment though. You know your thin on the ground when Henderson is your first choice!

16 hours ago, Famous CFC said:

Okay. Sounds like Chelsea first and f**k the national team. Strange. Lingard seems a good lad who has the knack of scoring important goals. Player you'd want in your squad. Oh and you forgot Gerrard, Rooney and Beckham in regards to world class players, but because they play for rival teams there w**kers, right? Do your thing, brother. 

Absolutely right. f**k the National team. Lingard is a c**t. Would never take him at Chelsea, half a good season doesn't prove anything. I can't list every WC player that has played for England so i chose to list the ones that meant the most to me. Y'know CHELSEA players. You sure you ain't a scouser or Utd fan in disguise? Seem to have a strange hard on for a lot of their players. Tin pot fan.

23 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Absolutely right. f**k the National team. Lingard is a c**t. Would never take him at Chelsea, half a good season doesn't prove anything. I can't list every WC player that has played for England so i chose to list the ones that meant the most to me. Y'know CHELSEA players. You sure you ain't a scouser or Utd fan in disguise? Seem to have a strange hard on for a lot of their players. Tin pot fan.

Lingard is a c**t? Has he took your missus off you or not replied back to your fan mail? Strong statement about a young lad trying his best for club and country. I appreciate quality players no matter where they come from or who they play for. I don't feel the need to slate or go over the top in regards to top class rival players just to prove I'm Chelsea's biggest fan and that when I pee it's blue, or when I bleed its blue. I know Batshuayi leaving has hurt you but come on, RIP, get it together. You supporting Belgium when they play England? You know cos Chelsea have Belgium players and England have Tottenham c**ts and other rival c**ts in their team. 

Edited by Famous CFC

4 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

Lingard is a c**t? Has he took your missus off you or not replied back to your fan mail? Strong statement about a young lad trying his best for club and country. I appreciate quality players no matter where they come from or who they play for. I don't feel the need to slate or go over the top in regards to top class rival players just to prove I'm Chelsea's biggest fan and that when I pee it's blue, or when I bleed its blue. I know Batshuayi leaving has hurt you but come on, RIP, get it together. You supporting Belgium when they play England? You know cos Chelsea have Belgium players and England have Tottenham c**ts and other rival c**ts in their team. 

Trying his best to dab and milli rock. Lingard is a c**t. Any fan will tell you that. He's everything that is wrong with the modern footballer wrapped up into one rat like package. Lad would rather dab and make vine videos than anything else. Proper bang average for 95% of his career too. Got a Belgium shirt so might haver to tbh. 

12 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Trying his best to dab and milli rock. Lingard is a c**t. Any fan will tell you that. He's everything that is wrong with the modern footballer wrapped up into one rat like package. Lad would rather dab and make vine videos than anything else. Proper bang average for 95% of his career too. Got a Belgium shirt so might haver to tbh. 

Not like he scores vital goals, winners in finals and scores for his country. He's a great dabbler, so maybe your jealous. Don't suppose the United fans will agree that he's a c**t when he walks into a bar and buys the whole joint a beer. Seems a good lad enjoying his life playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Well if you wear that Belgium shirt make sure it's in an England bar so you can tell everyone there who is supporting England what a set of c**ts the England players are because they don't play for Chelsea, the club you are the biggest fan in the world of. Hazard on the back of your Red Devil's shirt? I reckon it's this guy....

IMG_0131.JPG

Edited by Famous CFC

17 hours ago, Famous CFC said:

No, it's Chelsea first and last and f**k every other team.  You do seem to have a hard-on for Spuds players in particular and of other rivals too.  Tell me honestly because I truly am interested, are you primarily a Chelsea fan or a fan of football who follows Chelsea?  No shame in that if it is, but I genuinely am interested.  You also use phrases like "a baller", which I am not familiar with.  Are you in america?

@RIP Mourinho & @yorkleyblue, I'm actually ashamed that you two are Chelsea fans. You seem like you're stuck in the good old days of Football hooliganism. I love my club, our history, and will follow our club through thick and thin. But I will never stoop to the levels you two have fallen to. I've never heard the type of comments you two have been spouting except for from Hammer, Spurs and Scouse fans. Never from the mouths of Chelsea!

1 hour ago, yorkleyblue said:

No, it's Chelsea first and last and f**k every other team.  You do seem to have a hard-on for Spuds players in particular and of other rivals too.  Tell me honestly because I truly am interested, are you primarily a Chelsea fan or a fan of football who follows Chelsea?  No shame in that if it is, but I genuinely am interested.  You also use phrases like "a baller", which I am not familiar with.  Are you in america?

Ok, I'll play. Sir, the State/County/District i am from has a population of over 5 million people. Shouldn't be too hard to guess. 

1 hour ago, Famous CFC said:

Ok, I'll play. Sir, the State/County/District i am from has a population of over 5 million people. Shouldn't be too hard to guess. 

No, wasn't a game - I am genuinely interested.  Can't be arsed to guess, though

2 hours ago, Old Shaggy said:

@RIP Mourinho & @yorkleyblue, I'm actually ashamed that you two are Chelsea fans. You seem like you're stuck in the good old days of Football hooliganism. I love my club, our history, and will follow our club through thick and thin. But I will never stoop to the levels you two have fallen to. I've never heard the type of comments you two have been spouting except for from Hammer, Spurs and Scouse fans. Never from the mouths of Chelsea!

Was I talking to you?  I don't think so.  It saddens me that anyone could claim not caring about any other team is stooping "to the levels you two have fallen to".  I expect you are another of our wonderful but more recent "fans", and, if you've never heard anyone professing that level of support for Chelsea, I would expect that you've either not been to the Bridge or any away matches, or you don't mingle with our supporters if you do.

Nothing wrong with that, each person has their own way of supporting, but I don't need, neither do I care about, your "shame".

I usually end up now by saying "prick", but you've only just joined this wonderfu forum, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion and not say it.

Was I talking to you?  I don't think so.  It saddens me that anyone could claim not caring about any other team is stooping "to the levels you two have fallen to".  I expect you are another of our wonderful but more recent "fans", and, if you've never heard anyone professing that level of support for Chelsea, I would expect that you've either not been to the Bridge or any away matches, or you don't mingle with our supporters if you do.

Nothing wrong with that, each person has their own way of supporting, but I don't need, neither do I care about, your "shame".

I usually end up now by saying "prick", but you've only just joined this wonderfu forum, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion and not say it.

As me and you don't know each other, I'll end this conversation here, as it will only end in tears. All I can say is, the world is a huge place with lots of people, all with differing opinions and differing values. I might not agree with the way you support our club, but that doesn't mean sh*t in the real world, as it's up to you. Peace out. ::ChELSeAFaN::

Edited by Old Shaggy

13 minutes ago, Old Shaggy said:

As me and you don't know each other, I'll end this conversation here, as it will only end in tears. All I can say is, the world is a huge place with lots of people, all with differing opinions and differing values. I might not agree with the way you support our club, but that doesn't mean sh*t in the real world, as it's up to you. Peace out. ::ChELSeAFaN::

Absolutely spot on. 

No, wasn't a game - I am genuinely interested.  Can't be arsed to guess, though

Well I've genuinely lost interest now. Whatever floats your boat. 

Edited by Famous CFC

8 hours ago, Old Shaggy said:

Me and @yorkleyblue don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but at least we can both agree we love Chelsea over anything else. You and that Famous CFC bloke that have just joined this forum seem a bit limp wristed if you ask me. Grow up lad and don't @ me again. 

9 hours ago, Famous CFC said:

Not like he scores vital goals, winners in finals and scores for his country. He's a great dabbler, so maybe your jealous. Don't suppose the United fans will agree that he's a c**t when he walks into a bar and buys the whole joint a beer. Seems a good lad enjoying his life playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Well if you wear that Belgium shirt make sure it's in an England bar so you can tell everyone there who is supporting England what a set of c**ts the England players are because they don't play for Chelsea, the club you are the biggest fan in the world of. Hazard on the back of your Red Devil's shirt? I reckon it's this guy....

IMG_0131.JPG

You're a Spurs fan here for a nibble ain't ya..