WC 2018

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Not english but lived in London for 6+ years. CFC through and through as far back as 2000 (I was born in 1992). French national and have moroccan and algerian origins. So France and Morocco will be definitely of interest in the WC for me haha ! as for England, you can imagine that not being english, I could not give a **** about them haha!!! especially with all those spuds, mancs and scousers in it and so few of ours in it ...

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Me and @yorkleyblue don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but at least we can both agree we love Chelsea over anything else. You and that Famous CFC bloke that have just joined this forum seem a bit limp wristed if you ask me. Grow up lad and don't @ me again. 

You don't know me fella, don't try and belittle me on a football forum. Makes you look like a keyboard warrior.

18 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Me and @yorkleyblue don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but at least we can both agree we love Chelsea over anything else. You and that Famous CFC bloke that have just joined this forum seem a bit limp wristed if you ask me. Grow up lad and don't @ me again. 

Hopefully one day we can be considered real Chelsea supports like you and yorkleyblue. That's the dream. And a 22 year old calling someone little boy and lad. Haha funny. yorkleyblue I can listen to even though his behaviour for someone the age of my father is strange. As for you, well, this forum probably makes you feel like a grown man, when the reality is your just a little boy where Chelsea is your life because that's what counts as a real Chelsea fan for someone your age. Maybe when you grow up you'll see the bigger picture. But in the mean time do your thing, kiddo. 

Edited by Famous CFC

3 hours ago, Famous CFC said:

Hopefully one day we can be considered real Chelsea supports like you and yorkleyblue. That's the dream. And a 22 year old calling someone little boy and lad. Haha funny. yorkleyblue I can listen to even though his behaviour for someone the age of my father is strange. As for you, well, this forum probably makes you feel like a grown man, when the reality is your just a little boy where Chelsea is your life because that's what counts as a real Chelsea fan for someone your age. Maybe when you grow up you'll see the bigger picture. But in the mean time do your thing, kiddo. 

Back into your hole that you crawled out of a couple of weeks back. This forum doesn’t want you little boy. 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Back into your hole that you crawled out of a couple of weeks back. This forum doesn’t want you little boy. 

Daddy paying for your internet? Haha You are hilarious you little mug. But yeah shaggy is right. 

On ?31?/?03?/?2018 at 21:37, Londonisblue said:

Not english but lived in London for 6+ years. CFC through and through as far back as 2000 (I was born in 1992). French national and have moroccan and algerian origins. So France and Morocco will be definitely of interest in the WC for me haha ! as for England, you can imagine that not being english, I could not give a **** about them haha!!! especially with all those spuds, mancs and scousers in it and so few of ours in it ...

Aha, now I think I understand your avatar and bet your hairstyle is just like that.

Like your honesty, love the Marsellais and have chatted with an Algerian in a café before who seemed friendly yet being English regardless of the squad make up will be hoping they give us a tournament to remember for the right reasons. :smile:

14 hours ago, Old Shaggy said:

Come on guys, lets give it a rest now. I should have kept my mouth shut in the first place, it's not my place to tell people how they should support the club and for that I apologise. But lets not keep this going, it just ruins the thread.

You were spot on with your comments. No need to apologise one bit and you know that. The 22 year old boy was the one who shoulda kept it shut. I'm sure next time he'll be commenting on his dad been harder than everyone else's dad. 

2 hours ago, Famous CFC said:

Whatever nation you are from, support your nation how you want to. Hate a nation or player if you want, or don't, if you want. Peace and love to the world. 

So what was the point of the last two pages mud flinging then?

Edited by Stim

6 minutes ago, Stim said:

So what was the point of the last two pages mud flinging then?

Mud was flung at me intentionally. Shaggy called out the old fella and the young boy and then they( More RIP Mourinho )started crying on about how to be a true Chelsea fan and how his sh*t is blue and so is his blood, all this whilst their circle of long standing forum members stroked their ego(s) As I said before I'll listen to yorkleyblue as he's probably been a blue for an awful long time, but as for the RIP, well, enough said. Kids will be kids until they grow up a little and broaden their horizons so to speak. 

But thanks for hijacking the restored thread. Haha

14 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

Mud was flung at me intentionally. Shaggy called out the old fella and the young boy and then they( More RIP Mourinho )started crying on about how to be a true Chelsea fan and how his sh*t is blue and so is his blood, all this whilst their circle of long standing forum members stroked their ego(s) As I said before I'll listen to yorkleyblue as he's probably been a blue for an awful long time, but as for the RIP, well, enough said. Kids will be kids until they grow up a little and broaden their horizons so to speak. 

But thanks for hijacking the restored thread. Haha

shut up you clown. You're embarrassing yourself.

27 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

shut up you clown. You're embarrassing yourself.

I think you just did that a minute a go with your gangsta message. Your age is shinning through. Now just carry on with your business pal. I'm not carry on going back and forth with this bullsh*t. Do your thing. Ignore me or whatever suits you. 

22 minutes ago, Famous CFC said:

I think you just did that a minute a go with your gangsta message. Your age is shinning through. Now just carry on with your business pal. I'm not carry on going back and forth with this bullsh*t. Do your thing. Ignore me or whatever suits you. 

Shinning pmsl. Obvious foreign fan is obvious. 

I have gone back to the 1600's on my family tree, I'll be supporting my country for me and my ancestors, five generations of football supporters that build this game allowing it to spread across the planet.

Yeah I'm English, and right proud of it !

I used to love international football and world cups when I was a kid, but now, due to a combination of sh*t football, even sh*ttier supporters, and the overwhelming stench of sh*t that taints everything to do with FIFA, I really couldn't give a toss about this world cup.

I'm not a big fan of Russia at the moment either. 

On 22-3-2018 at 10:23, Famous CFC said:

Belgium on paper should go very deep in the tournament. Maybe reaching the final is the minimum expectation for them. Should be a cracking final no matter what. Those Germans will find their way to the final. German efficiency. 

About Belgium ...

I'm not sure, Famous CFC. But, Thank you!

34 minutes ago, Krc-fan said:

About Belgium ...

I'm not sure, Famous CFC. But, Thank you!

I can't remember a tournament that has been this open. If Alderweireld is fit they have one of the best defences in the tournament, very solid midfield, and an explosive attack. Keeper not too bad when he's fully concentrated and motivated. Gotta love those Tottenham Hotspur players in that Belgium side, there what really makes Belgium a serious contender.