Today I am mainly listening to....

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

New music thread, include tracks or albums.

Today I am mainly listening to....

Coldplay - "Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends" - Track 6- "Yes!" (Cracking track, split into 2, over 7 minutes long.)

Managed to sneak a digi copy.

battles - mirrored. superb album, if a bit odd.

spirtualized - songs in a&e. just awesome. a return to greatness.

mgmt - oracular spectacular. love this album. a bit like polyphonic spree.

athlete - beyond the neighborhood. another belter from athlete. excellent chill out.

just got coldplay and not had chance to listen to it all the way through. got 3 songs in and liking it.

Predominantly two albums in the last few days. Joy Division's 'Still' compilation album and the latest Tindersticks album called 'The Hungry Saw' which came out a couple of months ago.

As for Number One the day I was born: Mud - "Lonely This Christmas"

UK number one when I was born: Frankie Lymon and The Teenagers - Why Do Fools Fall In Love.

And today I've been listening to a load of old ska/reggae, including this amazing little bargain box-set:

Essential Ska

61Ji2DDQSDL._SS400_.jpg

59 tracks, every one a classic for £5.99 - how can you go wrong!

As for Number One the day I was born: Mud - "Lonely This Christmas"

Same for me!

You're twins!!

When we were kids we could only be told apart by the fact bjd sounded like Noddy Holder.