The next bands you are going to see?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Santana are playing with Steve Winwood to open - I can't miss this one because the arena is small.

Also got tickets for Neil Young acoustic set in September.

I am so very jealous! Have a wonderful time!

Hopefully, 1 in October and 1 in November, or 2 in November, we'll see.

The Gaslight Anthem in either Bristol (October 23rd) or Nottingham (November 16th). I'll go see them at one of those places, guaranteed.

Biffy Clyro in Nottingham (November 30th). I really hope I go to see these, been wanting to see them for quite some time.

Edited by Ruh Buh Juh

The Gaslight Anthem in either Bristol (October 23rd) or Nottingham (November 16th). I'll go see them at one of those places, guaranteed.

I've got a ticket for their gig at a local club in Helsinki on 2nd of November. I wasn't able to go see them the last time they were in Finland, but this time I'm definitely going. :JC_doubleup:

Edited by Maksimov

[What's left of] Thin Lizzy in Leicester the day before my birthday. A great thing to look forward to after the Christmas break.

Rush are playing at some point next year as well. I'm glad I'll get to see the greatest live band ever one more time before I die.

• 2 weeks later...

Way out West festival in two weeks time

Gaslight Anthem in October

Imogen Heap in November

Waters next year

Saw Melody Gardot couple of days ago

Edited by Tim W

great night last night, Winwood as expected, a few new and mostly old songs, he played around 9 numbers including Dear Mr Fantasy, Low Spark and Can't Find My Way Home.

Onto Santana - never seen Carlos play before he really is an amazing guitarist - 2 solid hours of terrific music, 11 musicians on stage, lots of old hits and the band was super tight.

Next gig for me is Neil Young in Sept then CS and N a week later - wonder if NY will join his old friends (foes?) or one of them will join him (SS?).

Has anyone here seen "Ok Go!" live? They've got a few decent songs, but it's their videos that have caught my eye(the videos are often better than the songs), so I wondered if they're just a "youtube band" or if they're actually worth seeing live? They're coming to a local club later this month and it's not sold out...at least not yet.

Edited by Maksimov

• 3 weeks later...

I've got Jimmy Eat World at Brixton Academy, 2 Lady Gaga gigs at the O2, Guns N Roses at the O2 and Scissor Sisters at the O2. They're all this year and I'm hoping for a few more. I had Bon Jovi tickets but I got sick so couldn't go :( got my money back face value so all good.

Loves my gigs!!

• 2 weeks later...