Scum vs. Everton

Gem

Nice...I was cursing after I heard that Ger 'National Traitor' rard had scored and the last time I checked was about five minutes before full time and I thought the lucky sods have done it again, but what a pleasant surprise it was when I read this thread.

Very nice!

I watched the match on stream and thoroughly enjoyed it. Arteta is amazing, and Liverpool looked like us the way they defended that set piece. And once again, Liverpool's 45 million worth of strikers did sweet f.a.

Also, anyone catch Jon Champion claiming "Ger 'National Traitor' rard was last standing on the Kop at age 9 when Liverpool lifted the title"? Doesnt take a genius to realize he was a Toffee just like everyone else in Liverpool

where was the world famous anfailed atmosphere tonight? the bestest fans in the world ever were quiet the whole game. i thought my tv`s sound was buggered.

Oh, perhaps you missed the moments right after that goal. Immediately, scousers streaming en masse toward the exits with 2 minutes + stoppage. No songs to show their undaunted spirit, no demonstrations of support for the players.

Bestest fans in the world, EVAR.

loved it, well done Cahill, f*cking hate liverscum!!!

my housem8's face (liverpool fan) when that goal went in was priceless!!! :lol:

I think we might quite well live in the same house. My scouse supporting friend was stunned at the equalizer, and pointed out that Webb was Sir Alex's bit on the side at every available opportunity. Was fantastic to see Cahill's goal, really shoddy defending, and the Merseyside Red Sox had noone to blame but themselves.

What a good evening!

Benitez got a torrid of abuse from Pool fans on radio, on Football matters the emails were comical, the messiah turns out to be an incompentent w**ker after all. Takes off two forwards when 1-0 up instead of trying to kill the game .

It was Cahill that took 2 points of us at the end of the game last season - could have been the difference we needed

Some might find the comments in the following a bit 'high brow' but if you want to enjoy their misery......

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....pic=235941.1160

It was Cahill that took 2 points of us at the end of the game last season - could have been the difference we needed

Some might find the comments in the following a bit 'high brow' but if you want to enjoy their misery......

You have to hand it to the best fans in the world, they really do know how to discuss the game .

i cant get on there at work but i dont need to, i can imagine exactly whats being said. how many have blamed the ref so far?

i cant get on there at work but i dont need to, i can imagine exactly whats being said. how many have blamed the ref so far?

Last night Liverpool blew their chance of their 1st title in 20 years.

A massive blow to their confidence and another 2 points dropped at home.

Liverpool have dropped 12 points at home, we've dropped 14 - Manu have only dropped 2 points, it gives me some indication of where the title's going.

Failure to finish sides off at home will cost both us and Liverpool the title this season!

Not to mention "That wasnt even a foul". Dumb f**ks, it was a totally unnecessary by Benayoun, and what's more if Anechebe had not gone down so easily before the Ger 'National Traitor' rard goal, i'm sure Webb wouldve given Everton a penalty.

Benitez got a torrid of abuse from Pool fans on radio, on Football matters the emails were comical, the messiah turns out to be an incompentent w**ker after all. Takes off two forwards when 1-0 up instead of trying to kill the game .

The funny thing is, I feel like every scouser is behind Fat Rafa over all the contract talks, with the debate over cutting Rick Parry's voice out of transfers. It seems like the more he screws up, the stronger they line up behind him, at least in the past, yet now they seem to realize he is crap at team management and isnt really very good tactically, either.

Just look at the scrap heap of his awful signings: Zenden, Kuyt, Crouch, Benayoun, Pennant, Degen, Arbeloa, Dossena, N'gog, El Zhar, and now Keane. He hasnt really put it together that if they are old, unheard of and on a free or extremely cheap, they are probably crap. If I were the owners, I wouldnt let that idiot spend my millions any more loosely than he has already.

In fact, if he blows the league this year, I can see the final Rafa split coming as an excuse after Hicks and Gillet put a sporting director in place to control this money pit.

Archived