Your Top 4 ?

coco

Who do you think will be the top 4 this season ?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the top 4 this season ?

• Chelsea
    • Manure
    • Dippers
    • Le Arse
    • Spuds
    • Villa
    • Citeh

Thought it would be interesting to see what everyone thinks after 5 games of premiership football.

5 defeats for Manure, dippers and leArse in 14 games total.

Citeh have started steady, but it could all go wrong very quick for them, judgement reserved for now. Villa look out of it already, and probably leArse, and spuds after this weekend.

I think it will be us, manure, the scum and citeh.

I feel Arsenal will finally implode after escaping narrowly for a few seasons. This time around, though, they've lost key players, they don't have any squad depth, and still rely on mood rather than grit and fighting spirit. Mind you, they would have been fine if it weren't for

Citeh. They have improved their squad significantly, they have an experienced, yet relatively young forward line that can challenge any top team for quality. They have a decent keeper. They have finally learnt how to get away games ( based on scant evidence, I know, but still ). Their problems will be, as they were last year, lack of fighting mentality when the odds are against them, lack of cohesion, bad team spirit and a manager who is still an unknown entity for managing a team as ambitious as them.

Manure have too much experience to be out of it, we are favourites for the title and the Scum, though not with a hope in hell of winning it, are too good for any of the contenders to challenge.

Arsenal always seem to find a way to be up there in the top-5, but this year I think it'll be much harder for them.

We - Chelsea - look really strong, even if he haven't been brilliant in all of our games (or any of them).

ManU lost Ronaldo, but others seem to have stepped up and even if they look a bit weaker than last season they're still really good and should be up in the top-3 of the league (unless they get lots of injuries).

Liverpool lost Alonso and they don't look that strong. But they have Gerrard and Torres and that is sometimes enough (especially if Gerrard feel that they need a penalty or a freekick to win the game).

The last team I'll go with is ManC.

Arsenal might benefit from getting rid of Adebayor and his attitude, but the fact is that they lost a good goalscorer and also a good defender without replacing them. And if the rumours are right then few seem to want to join them. I therefore think this will be a tough season for them, especially if they get lots of injuries. Their young talents might help them some times, but in the end they will fail.

ManC is a bit like us when Roman first arrived, when we bought many stars. I think they'll need more time to establish themselves as top-4 or top-5 and I doubt they will manage to win the league this year (but maybe in the future).

They have started the season in a good way too so I think they will be tough to beat. They might actually end up in top-3.

• 3 weeks later...

Re-visiting this now and voting, I honestly feel it's the dippers who will miss out this season and that will no doubt spell the end of Rafa.

This changes on a weekly basis I know. All of the top teams have looked sh*t at one point or another. But Liverpool have already suffered 3 defeats and they'll certainly lose a fair few more yet. I think Arsenal will end up being the ones we have to finish above to win it. I know their defence is a bit dodgy, but they were unlucky in both of their defeats, both of which were against top 4 teams. I reckon it's gonna be:

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man City

4. Man Utd

Re-visiting this now and voting, I honestly feel it's the dippers who will miss out this season and that will no doubt spell the end of Rafa.

This changes on a weekly basis I know. All of the top teams have looked sh*t at one point or another. But Liverpool have already suffered 3 defeats and they'll certainly lose a fair few more yet. I think Arsenal will end up being the ones we have to finish above to win it. I know their defence is a bit dodgy, but they were unlucky in both of their defeats, both of which were against top 4 teams. I reckon it's gonna be:

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man City

4. Man Utd

How much I'd love that, I very highly doubt that, Citeh will not finish above Manure IMO.

Guest d-vder
1. Chelsea

2. ManU

3. L'Arse

4. Man Citeh

Dippers 5th

Times two. City will show, Dippers are too fragile at the back and will place 5th. ManU will give us a run but do not have the class.

• 2 weeks later...

I thnk liverpools start to the season this year has proven how lucky they were with a lot of results last year. Every decent side they have faced they have lost to: Spuds, villa, fiorentina and us. Sure they have gotten a few goals but against average teams. They will be lucky to get fourth i think. When your saviour for your team is Glen Johnson you know your in a bit of trouble. I think citeh are almost a lock in for top four as they will undoubtedly spend big again in January. At the moment im hearing reports talking about ribery and maicon.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man City

4. Man Utd

Still thinking of putting a few quid on this as how the top four will end up - not sure what odds I'll get?

The more the weeks pass, the more I feel Arsenal are gonna be our main challengers this season. The Dippers are out of it, Utd just haven't got enough quality this season (and look very dodgy defensively) and City are still in transformation.

Archived