Van Persie out

High Street Ken

Sounds like a serious ankle injury, sustained on international duty. Could even be a break but they won't know till the swelling subsides..

I wouldn't wish anyone harm but, if I had to, it would be this nasty piece of work. He has a really vicious streak in him. Also, with Lamp's injury, this will help to balance things out, as the bloke's clearly been on fire in the lone striker role.

Sucks for him, he was on a roll.

And I will probably get hammered for this, but RVP is one of the few Arsenal players I actually like... :(

you like him? he`s a horrible, petulant little sh*t and i cant stand him. hes a superb footballer, but a disgusting tosser

Yes, he's a great footballer. I just haven't seen anything to make me think he's a git.

really? he`s a cheap shot merchant, always leaves foot in, elbows everywhere, petulant and whingy. other than that though he`s ok.... :(

Nasty bloke, but I wouldn't wish injury upon anyone, although it may work in our favour considering the kind of form he's been in this year.

Who else are you gonna play up front with Eduardo? My Arsenal-supporting mate says Bendtner, Walcott and Vela are all injured.

Still can't believe we let Shava join you ;) - I'm also a Zenit StP fan

So Eduardo up front for you.. what about Vella?

As good as Vela is technically i don't think he's ready to take on that role. He's like another Eduardo, really.

With Eddie up front we'll have to change the way we play again. But good players shouldn't have a problem adapting to different tactics and formations.

As good as Vela is technically i don't think he's ready to take on that role. He's like another Eduardo, really.

With Eddie up front we'll have to change the way we play again. But good players shouldn't have a problem adapting to different tactics and formations.

You'd better hope Eboue isn't picked then.

Archived