Joe Cole - Where will he go?

Heard/read somwhere today that West Ham are considering making Joe Cole an offer to return to his boyhood club.

Would he prefer to be a big fish in a little pond? Would the move in anyway help his chances of a regular England place? Can they afford him?

Probably a lighter shade though at city that is ::clap2::

There will be to much pressure to perform...plus now they are out of the CL and I can't see him heading to the spuds...it has been a very difficult year and I think Roman will give him another contract albeit at a lessor wage. It will depend on who they bring in.

:unsure: :telephone: Just read in the Sun on line that Joe wants to stay in London and join the Spuds providing they give him a $100,000 a week...he does not want to go north to Citeh...any truth to this news?

:lol: :telephone: Just read in the Sun on line that Joe wants to stay in London and join the Spuds providing they give him a $100,000 a week...he does not want to go north to Citeh...any truth to this news?

They're going on about it on SSN but its only repeating what the Sun have written, no direct quotes from Joe.

It would make sense though. he's a london lad, got a young family with other family and freinds around them. And besides that why would he want to go to Citeh? I can't stand the north london scum but from Joe's point of view, he wouldn't have to move home, he knows the manager and they're in europe???

Reasons against? They're scum!

I would say that unless Joe's form improves to a more consistent level, he would struggle to make the Sp*rs first 11 just as much as he has ours.

I know there has been talk that Utd might be after Modric but I can't see Spurs selling him now they have CL football + they still have Palicios, Lennon, Bentley, Kranjcar, Huddlestone & O'Hara, not forgetting Jenas - well okay, lets forget him, 'cos he's sh*te!

Still hope Joey stays and battles for his place but a move to Sp*rs would be a mistake IMO for many reasons.

As a Chelsea Fan I want Cole to stay at Chelsea as i highly rate him as a player and think he can bring a new dimension to our game!

As an England fan I would say that he would be better off going to Spurs as he would be a regular starter and gain more confidence.

I hear he wants more money from Chelsea??

if any player really wants out, the only thing to do is let him go. having said that, i'd hate to see him end up somewhere like tottenham or liverpool. in fact i'd much rather see joey go back to west ham than tottenham. seeing eidur in a that stinking lilywhite shirt is bad enough - even though he's only there on loan, any memories of his time at chelsea are now tainted. to a lesser extent it's the same with carlo, and as for poyet - least said the better.

:D :telephone:Just read in the Sun on line that Joe wants to stay in London and join the Spuds providing they give him a $100,000 a week...he does not want to go north to Citeh...any truth to this news?

That sentence throws me about like being on a waltzer with no bar across my lap.

Speaking of Poyet going to spurs, the number on the back of that shirt over there

/_______________________________________________________________/

\

is number 8, never was I so glad not to get a name on the back of my shirt after his gloating.

Gus, you could have been a legend if you weren't a bellend.

Joe Cole. I'd love to see him have one more season at the Bridge to see if he can get back to his best.

The gutter press is desperate for Cole to leave:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/1341...-Cole-s-leaving

Cole has told close pals that next Saturday’s FA Cup Final against Portsmouth will be his last game for the club.

Close pals? No quotes, no names...just pure speculation. I'm not saying Cole is definitely staying, but that story did nothing to convince me that he is definitely leaving either.

The gutter press is desperate for Cole to leave:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/1341...-Cole-s-leaving

Close pals? No quotes, no names...just pure speculation. I'm not saying Cole is definitely staying, but that story did nothing to convince me that he is definitely leaving either.

Gotta love the way close pals always seem to go straight to the press. I think when they say close pals they really mean, close pals to the journalists which live mainly inside thier own heads.

Archived