What now?

The Moos

Season has ended and we stand here with four trophies. First the Community Shield, then our young lads brought home the FA Youth Cup. The big boys wasn't going to be any worse and in less than a week they not only won the league, but also the FA Cup (with a goal difference of 17-1!).

Four trophies. Now that is bloody brilliant!

We scored 103 goals - a new record.

And we broke a number of other records (I really can't remember them all).

38 games in the league

8 in the Champions League

6 in the FA Cup

3 in the Carling Cup

1 in the Community Shield.

That's 56 games and add the pre season friendlies and we've had over 60 games this season (not counting the games for the reserves or the youth team).

Now there's no games left.

I still have some celebration left in me, but after that.....nothing is left.

I know we've got the World Cup coming up, but that's not the same thing. It's not Chelsea. It's not even Sweden because we were too crappy to make it all the way.

Yesterday we played our last game of the season and today I really can't wait for the pre season to start.

I WANT MORE CHELSEA!

::ChELSeAFaN::

Same feeling really, but we do have the WC and I will enjoy it alot, even tho Sweden didnt make it to South Africa it will be an amazing event and the whole world will be enjoying it!

Summer is the best thing ever, just relax and enjoy it and pre-season will be here shortly!

I was also feeling a little lost, then I decided that it was either time that I took over the world, or spent my summer on Sex, Drugs and Rock'n' Roll. Probably going to be the latter for me.

I'm kind of glad the season is over in a way, it means I can go back to worrying about things other than our games, like the impending Zombie Apocalypse.

World Cup saves a lot. I can watch it without any pressure and just enjoy every game I'm able to watch. Glad there is good presentation of Chelsea players and Chelsea wannabees, like Aguero ::ChELSeAFaN::

Think if we'd not won anything this season...I'm lot more happy we ended up with 2 massive trophies!

I'm definitely anxious for the start of next season! All-in-all, it's been a great year to be a Chelsea fan.

Now it's off to watch the World Cup (go Germany with hopefully a good showing by the USA). Shortly thereafter, training and preseason along with all of the trade rumors. The next three months will fly by, at least that's what I'm hoping.

::ChELSeAFaN::

I was also feeling a little lost, then I decided that it was either time that I took over the world, or spent my summer on Sex, Drugs and Rock'n' Roll. Probably going to be the latter for me.

I'm kind of glad the season is over in a way, it means I can go back to worrying about things other than our games, like the impending Zombie Apocalypse.

If you do chose the later you might end up trying to take over the world.

Edited by midlandblue

Should be FA cup runners up. I'd like to see Pompey get another Wembley day.

Im feeling a bit of a footy hangover too. Its strange to have Chelsea on the brain the last few weeks, will we or wont we finish the job, and then its over and nothing. But obviously having won it is a hell of a lot better than not!

Chelsea season DVD out early June , ohh i cant wait for that. Many hours will be spent in front of tv this summer. :lol: Im having a Chelsea day soon here , loading the fridge up with beer .

Thank god for the WC, a month of football with no stress or , lack of sleep .

What's next....

How about doing the double again next season with matches to spare.....and the cherry on the cake, the Champions League!!

The final is at Wembley next season...so,lets win it at our second home, and beat Man Ure in the final...CONVINCINGLY!!!!!!