Twin Peaks

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just a bit.

Huge fan of everything Lynch but this is something else, a different world. Weird, powerful and at times , disturbing.

It's influence is still being felt today - all these big 'event' tv shows all owe something to TP. It all started here.

A masterpiece, I must get the 'Gold' DVD box soon.

'Diane....'

Set in the area I now live in. Never seen too much of them, but I think Lynch is from Montana, and their winters are like the ones we go through, so I can see howit may lead some people to be "Creative." I've also heard that a bar in teh series is based on a bar I drink at in town. However, whether that is true or one of those "my mate dates a bird that knows that guy who...." type of stories, who knows?

Set in the area I now live in. Never seen too much of them, but I think Lynch is from Montana, and their winters are like the ones we go through, so I can see howit may lead some people to be "Creative." I've also heard that a bar in teh series is based on a bar I drink at in town. However, whether that is true or one of those "my mate dates a bird that knows that guy who...." type of stories, who knows?

Which bar is it Scott? i suspect i will know if filming was done there.

Still planning a trip to The Salish Lodge and Snoqualmie by the way...

Do you know the log lady?

Which bar is it Scott? i suspect i will know if filming was done there.

Still planning a trip to The Salish Lodge and Snoqualmie by the way...

The bar in Spokane is called the "Swamp." I'm not sure what it was in the tv show. Basically, i have heard that a bar, or the bar, in the show was based on it.

If you ever do head that way, let me know. Lovely place (i've shown you the pictures of the falls before), and there is Snoqualmie brewery close by, which is good for a pint - despite it's start furniture and industrial type decor

Do you know the log lady?

Maybe, but my wife's here right now so I'm saying nothing!

Oh wait, in twin peaks.... don't think so