Kolo Toure suspended for failing a drugs test

dkw

Just seen on Sky Sports news that Kolo Toure has failed a drugs test and has been suspended by the club. Also, Smalling apparently had a little soire in a London hotel last night with some ahem, interesting individuals. The room got smashed up and Smalling and his "crew" caused havoc. Wonder if this will be picked up by the media.

Just seen on Sky Sports news that Kolo Toure has failed a drugs test and has been suspended by the club. Also, Smalling apparently had a little soire in a London hotel last night with some ahem, interesting individuals. The room got smashed up and Smalling and his "crew" caused havoc. Wonder if this will be picked up by the media.

Ladies of the night eh!

Wonder if he used his own surname when he booked em?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/03032011/58/premier-league-smalling-banned-hotel-wild-night-party.html

Oooh, the drama!! The Smalling story is news to me, f*cking media would be jumping arse over tit to put one of our players on the front page for that.

Oh yeah and haha Kolololo. Wonder why Citeh made It public?

Edited by Gem

Read the Toure story and it may very well turn out to be a big nothing. The classification of what they found is such that it could have easily been ingested/consumed/shot unknowingly, e.g. as a part of a dietary supplement. There is nothing to suggest so far that this is a case of deliberate doping and I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Which is kinda good news for the Prem as a whole. We all want the best team to win, other things being equal.

As for the Smalling story, <_< . Too much money and too little sense. I hope he learns better, but it's hardly news material. The story is more of a testament to what a newspaper would do for the extra buck and that's a bigger problem than a young man having a loud party.

Stupid manc no-good gooner-reject. Hahahahahahhhaa. Serves you right, you stupid c***! You've let your team down and your shown 4 what your really r, I hope they ban you 4 life and your brother 2.

And the other stupid manc?! Biased morons in the media - if that was a Chelsea player, we'd never hear the end of it. All mancs r the same, I tells ya - from Rio to Grannyshagger and now this newbie. What were u celebrating - giving us a penalty, hahahhaha? And they talk about us having problems - ridiculous.

that better, gem?

I like how Wenger apparently knows exactly what happened (link).

It's truly amazing as he usually can't see anything that happens within a hundred yards of where he's standing, but now it transpires that he can see 200 miles north and into Kolo Toures' house!!

Stupid manc no-good gooner-reject. Hahahahahahhhaa. Serves you right, you stupid c***! You've let your team down and your shown 4 what your really r, I hope they ban you 4 life and your brother 2.

And the other stupid manc?! Biased morons in the media - if that was a Chelsea player, we'd never hear the end of it. All mancs r the same, I tells ya - from Rio to Grannyshagger and now this newbie. What were u celebrating - giving us a penalty, hahahhaha? And they talk about us having problems - ridiculous.

that better, gem?

That made me chuckle ::clap2::

• 2 months later...

He's got his punishment now. Banned for 6 months.

But the ban started in march so he'll be back in september.

Why count the ban over the summer when he don't even play? Poor Toure, being banned whilst on holiday.

Would be better if they banned him for a number of games instead.